Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwdwfan

Does anyone (with some time on their hands) want to help me get closer to 3,000 likes? :D

tumblr_m4t20eVr7z1rp5wts.gif

That's all I have time for now..."like" ya later!!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
And without any further delay, here it is...the first preview of the highly anticipated
SAGETEER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Please note that the annoying ad's YouTube places at the bottom of the video may block out some of the words. So you may want to click the ad off to see the full thing.

But here is the first look at what's in store this holiday season when the Sageteers unleash the Christmas Special to top all others!

I cannot believe you actually took the time to make that!:joyfull:

acishere

And without any further delay, here it is...the first preview of the highly anticipated
SAGETEER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Please note that the annoying ad's YouTube places at the bottom of the video may block out some of the words. So you may want to click the ad off to see the full thing.

But here is the first look at what's in store this holiday season when the Sageteers unleash the Christmas Special to top all others!

It's.... it's beautiful!

Megalodumb

I cannot believe you actually took the time to make that!:joyfull:
And that was just the teaser. You have no idea what is going into making the actual special. Come to think of it...neither do I.

It will be a delight to behold for all ages...from the slightly immature to the extremely childish, there is something for everyone in the Sageteer Christmas Special!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
And that was just the teaser. You have no idea what is going into making the actual special. Come to think of it...neither do I.

It will be a delight to behold for all ages...from the slightly immature to the extremely childish, there is something for everyone in the Sageteer Christmas Special!
It should feature Jedi kittens!
th

Well, you said that it would feature lightsaber battles!

Also, I have been preparing the chickens for their big musical act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom