Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikkler

What's more important in a college town?
A police department
paranoid.gif

Megalodumb

And without any further delay, here it is...the first preview of the highly anticipated
SAGETEER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Please note that the annoying ad's YouTube places at the bottom of the video may block out some of the words. So you may want to click the ad off to see the full thing.

But here is the first look at what's in store this holiday season when the Sageteers unleash the Christmas Special to top all others!

Zweiland

And without any further delay, here it is...the first preview of the highly anticipated

Please note that the annoying ad's YouTube places at the bottom of the video may block out some of the words. So you may want to click the ad off to see the full thing.

But here is the first look at what's in store this holiday season when the Sageteers unleash the Christmas Special to top all others!

I appear to have 'liked' prematurely. It says, "this video is currently unavailable".

acishere

I better DVR this for when I get home.

Goofyernmost

There were definitely books for me. And chalkboards. And moonboots. :D For the olden days, I think one should consult @Goofyernmost . (I bet he went to school in a sleigh.)
Na, we went one day a year. There was nothing to learn back then. When we did go we had to carry large slabs of slate and a chisel to write with. Sleighs weren't invented yet mostly because horses hadn't yet evolved into domesticated animals. The best we could do is reed tie a chunk of fallen tree to a goat. That bad thing was that by the time we were ready to return, he had eaten the reed and section of the tree. The worst part of the whole experience was that there was no electricity so when we got home from school we had to watch television by candlelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom