Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
My father would fit right in on these forums. "If I ran Disney would it would be a lot better! The Oddysey would still be open and there would be no stupid Magic Bands. If you wanted a Fastpass you went to the ticket machine and put it in the machine!"

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Oh gosh, he's going on and on... "In my day we had ticket books! And if you wanted to ride a ride you tore the ticket out of the book!" And then he starts going on and on about which rides were which tickets. And then he looks at the fake ticket book that's a refrigerator magnet to see what Small World was and noticed that The Tiki Room says "Under New Management". And then he continues while I laugh :D

MOXOMUMD

My father would fit right in on these forums. "If I ran Disney would it would be a lot better! The Oddysey would still be open and there would be no stupid Magic Bands. If you wanted a Fastpass you went to the ticket machine and put it in the machine!"
Back in my day we had to walk five miles to get to school....uphill.....both ways....in the snow....without shoes....:joyfull:

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Ugh. All my friends are complaining about the snow. My one friend I understand because she was supposed to go home Thursday but now has to move her flight. My other friends are local and are just complaining. :banghead::facepalm:

Goofyernmost

Leave it to my school to be like, "Oh, we'll go in late" when this happens...

1468504_742667132428740_1121535133_n.jpg

I hate to tell them; I'm not going anywhere!
Good Grief! Back home in Vermont, that's what we called summer or at the very worst a light dusting. Get you butt out and go to school.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Good Grief! Back home in Vermont, that's what we called summer or at the very worst a light dusting. Get you butt out and go to school.
Cancelled. Remember that we are not used to driving in this, and under that snow is ice, and I have never driven in anything that has stuck before. My one professor told me when I emailed her this morning that it was horrible driving in it and she did not want any commuters coming today. My dad could not go to work either, (he tried and then realized that he couldn't do it because of the roads), everything is closed. I was a bit ed because my school was not cancelling (yesterday everyone else went in late or were cancelled, we didn't need to be cancelled but the roads were super icy and I can't imagine what they were for anyone taking an 8 am exam)

The difference in Vermont is that you get more snow. We are not used to it. We get it once every couple of weeks, and never this early. Remember snowmagedon? There was no school for two weeks.

MOXOMUMD

Meanwhile in the land of cows and cheese, we have below zero windchill, and there are gusts of wind up to 40mph.
It was like that last night after my daughter's Christmas musical. Their school is in the midst of open fields and the wind was horrible. I felt like I was doing Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal lean move trying to get to our car while trying to hold her hand so she wouldn't get blown over. Funny after I got in the car I thought about this thraed and the car door banging my legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom