Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
And with my mission complete, I will doze off into a wonderland of sleep. I will see you all tomorrow, and hopefully you won't be wandering around still puzzled from this evening's mischief. Adieu.

Cesar R M

Where am I? What day is it?
Ozyqrvt.jpg

Megalodumb

This thread is huge now 828 pages who woulda thunk it!
Howdy Taylor! Good to see ya back in these here parts of the interwebs!

To catch you up on what you've missed out on lately:
-Google search 9 various subjects at random.
-Print out each subject and place in a jar.
-Once all various subjects are in the jar, shake jar violently for 15-seconds.
-Scatter out all words/subjects onto table & paste together in no particular order.
-Read the sentence it creates, and presto!...you are now caught up.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Or set up a NAS/ Media server.. free programs like "Univeral Media Server" can stream movies of any kind from a computer, into tablets, playstations, or any DLNA devices.
I use it and works wonders for.. ahem.. long bathroom breaks.

Also since I'm an animation nut, for this Christmas I recommend the "Arthur Christmas" movie.
I got my converter program for around $15 (student discount rocks). I got a converter since the Wifi at school is pure crap and since I have long car trips and plan rides without WiFi. So I've got about 12 movies on my tablet. They are nice and small too, most of them are 1 GB or less.

Megalodumb

EDIT: Or 1277.1, depending on your reality :geek:
Speaking of. How come Star Wars takes place "a long time ago" yet everything is so futuristic? Is it that our innovative spirit of today is slacking in comparison, causing us to not be able to fly at light speed or navigate through various galaxies within a short time frame? Scientists need to be on this.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Speaking of. How come Star Wars takes place "a long time ago" yet everything is so futuristic? Is it that our innovative spirit of today is slacking in comparison, causing us to not be able to fly at light speed or navigate through various galaxies within a short time frame? Scientists need to be on this.
It also took place in a Galaxy far far away...so they were far advanced beyond us. And humans...got there through a wormhole a long time ago. Somehow. Who knows. :joyfull:

Also my previous reference was to Star Trek...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom