Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

I actually hid some of our lights this year. We have downsized to getting much smaller trees now, but DH would still put every light we've ever owned on the tree if I let him. I see no reason for the living room being brighter than noonday sun...
I understand that. Our prelit tree is all white and at night we watch tv with only it on.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Leave it to my school to be like, "Oh, we'll go in late" when this happens...

1468504_742667132428740_1121535133_n.jpg

I hate to tell them; I'm not going anywhere!

Lucky

Congratulations! we celebrated our 30th in August.
We had our 20th the same month.

In other landmarks I've been a member here for exactly 100 months and this is my 4000th post. Thanks to those nice round numbers I can easily calculate that I've averaged .025 400 40 posts per month. At that pace my 10,000th post will come in June 2026, just in time for the "Avatar Finally Opens!" thraed.

We have fresh snow here today and the federal government offices and schools are all closed.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
our school called at 510 to say it was cancelled. it started snowing around 730 here
County schools are closed. My school is just so determined to have finals that they are willing to risk the safety of their staff and commuters. Someone over there has a complete lack of intelligence.

I'm sorry, rant not directed at you :)

Nemo14

We had our 20th the same month.

In other landmarks I've been a member here for exactly 100 months and this is my 4000th post. Thanks to those nice round numbers I can easily calculate that I've averaged .025 400 40 posts per month. At that pace my 10,000th post will come in June 2026, just in time for the "Avatar Finally Opens!" thraed.

We have fresh snow here today and the federal government offices and schools are all closed.

I gave you a "like" for the anniversary comments, not the snow. We're supposed to be getting that weather this afternoon. The friends we stayed with in Port Charlotte are flying up here tonight so they can spend the holidays with family. I think they're nuts.

MOXOMUMD

County schools are closed. My school is just so determined to have finals that they are willing to risk the safety of their staff and commuters. Someone over there has a complete lack of intelligence.

I'm sorry, rant not directed at you :)
Our schools are bound and determined not to have any snow days. The better the attendance, the better the funding they get. Ninety percent of the kids are bussed (jrs and srs have to provide their own transportation) and some of the bus drivers just plain scare me. :grumpy:

MOXOMUMD

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Our schools are bound and determined not to have any snow days. The better the attendance, the better the funding they get. Ninety percent of the kids are bussed (jrs and srs have to provide their own transportation) and some of the bus drivers just plain scare me. :grumpy:
Last year, my bus got stuck going up the hill on a sheet of ice and then started rolling backwards because someone in the county thought thay not having a two hour delay was a good thing. Thankfully, my school got wise and cancelled today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom