Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

People are completely freaked out about the possibility of snow at the Superbowl this year. I think it would make it the most entertaining Superbowl in years. My team is eliminated so I'm all for crazy weather events during the game. Might even save us from hearing Bruno Mars.

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" :) ;)

acishere

Ah, I see. Have never purchased the LED's. In that case, I'd be on a mission to untangle them, too.
Seems like for the price, they'd include some detangler with 'em, though. ;)
My plan was to slowly switch over when a strand broke. But my box of lights took a salt water bath last year so the slowly part didn't work out.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
One hospital here. It's a town of 11,000 people during the college year, and around 4,000 people when college isn't in session. We actually have a large hospital here - compared to surrounding towns. The old hospital was located next to a park and in the middle of a residential area. It was one story, and very small. The new one if several stories high. For serious medical conditions, people would be med-flighted to Madison.
:eek:I've got about 4 to choose between. I was born in one, have been admitted to two, and have been to all of them for various reasons. I can't imagine only having one choice. I mean, what if it's a bad hospital?

Nemo14

:hilarious:

The lights....I've done it before.....had thousands of lights on one tree and used an industrial dimmer. It was really pretty and not too bright.

You have to be careful using a household dimmer as most are only capable of handling 300 watts. Oh and don't use the LED lights for this...it works better with the older filament bulbs.

I like to keep it simple and understated...kind of like this:
Sunnyville-christmas.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
No matter how I wrap the lights and put them away, the next year when I unpack them they are all in knots. Must be Meg's work.
We are now all LED, finally. So much cheaper on the electric bill and brighter too. I bring them in, plug it together and keep folding the O over and over. When down to a foot length I tie each end with twisty ties and one twisty in the middle. They can't budge to get tangled.

The back of my property is all solar LED lights now, a bigger storing issue. These I wrap around a strong piece of cardboard around 10X17, tape each end with blue painters tape and put in a 3 gallon zip lock bag. They all go in their own rubber maid storage bin, just lights so they don't get jumbled around during the rest of the year.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
The doctors here aren't known for their competence...
:rolleyes: Another good reason to live on the East Coast. Actually, I know a family whose son was in my brother's special ed class who has had multiple surgeries and his family moved here because of Johns Hopkins, one of our hospitals. He's the coolest kid; I feel awful for him having all those surgeries, but he never lets it get him down. Really admirable kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom