Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Well happy pre 21st birthday. That is a fun one. My DS had fun planning my DDs 21st. They took a train ride to Chicago, took her and a bunch of her friends down to Second City in Chicago. Thinking back, I don't think my son was sober for a few days celebrating his 21st, DD did much better.
I've got 871 days yet until that birthday, but if I get into the CP when I want to get in, I will be down there during that birthday! :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I actually hid some of our lights this year. We have downsized to getting much smaller trees now, but DH would still put every light we've ever owned on the tree if I let him. I see no reason for the living room being brighter than noonday sun...
You could always put them on a dimmer!

PUSH

Original Poster
Hospital? Singular? :eek:
One hospital here. It's a town of 11,000 people during the college year, and around 4,000 people when college isn't in session. We actually have a large hospital here - compared to surrounding towns. The old hospital was located next to a park and in the middle of a residential area. It was one story, and very small. The new one if several stories high. For serious medical conditions, people would be med-flighted to Madison.

donaldtoo

I'll redirect it all your way!

I'm seriously concerned about making it down my driveway tomorrow for my last final. The snow will start at 6 am and the final is at 10:30. And we got 3 inches of snow in less than 2 hours on Sunday (if you watched the Ravens game...).

Actually, I ended up watchin' the Lions-Eagles game. I would probably never even have watched that game, but if I tune in to any football game and there is snow flyin' everywhere, I'm watchin' that puppy! :)
3 guys would all go down on an incomplete pass play and get up with there helmets full of snow. It's just sooo much fun to watch. I remember watchin' lots of "Snow Bowls" when I was a kiddo, before the existence of so many indoor stadiums.

PUSH

Original Poster
Actually, I ended up watchin' the Lions-Eagles game. I would probably never even have watched that game, but if I tune in to any football game and there is snow flyin' everywhere, I'm watchin' that puppy! :)
3 guys would all go down on an incomplete pass play and get up with there helmets full of snow. It's just sooo much fun to watch. I remember watchin' lots of "Snow Bowls" when I was a kiddo, before the existence of so many indoor stadiums.
Real teams play outdoors in the elements. :cool:

Nemo14

At least he has a hospital. We do have a Walgreens though, no immediate care in there but it does have a pharmacist. At my DDs University the Campus Walgreens doesn't have a pharmacy but it does have a liquor department.

paranoid.gif

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
You should have watched the Ravens. The last two minutes. This was me:
:D :( :joyfull: :in pain: :cry: o_O :D

donaldtoo

I spent a lot of money switching to LED lights last year. I would like them to actually last a while for once.

Ah, I see. Have never purchased the LED's. In that case, I'd be on a mission to untangle them, too.
Seems like for the price, they'd include some detangler with 'em, though. ;)

acishere

People are completely freaked out about the possibility of snow at the Superbowl this year. I think it would make it the most entertaining Superbowl in years. My team is eliminated so I'm all for crazy weather events during the game. Might even save us from hearing Bruno Mars.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Them or him? :cool:
:hilarious:

The lights....I've done it before.....had thousands of lights on one tree and used an industrial dimmer. It was really pretty and not too bright.

You have to be careful using a household dimmer as most are only capable of handling 300 watts. Oh and don't use the LED lights for this...it works better with the older filament bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom