Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Why @PUSH , I believe one of your lady cousins has a suitor. I saw this when I was looking for @Darth Tater
hA56F3211

PUSH

Original Poster
No CVSs around here, the closest one would probably be 30 minutes away, but I don't know if they have one there. Perhaps the closest would be an hour away. We have a Walgreens and a Hartig's for pharmacies. Along with the one at the hospital, of course.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
No CVSs around here, the closest one would probably be 30 minutes away, but I don't know if they have one there. Perhaps the closest would be an hour away. We have a Walgreens and a Hartig's for pharmacies. Along with the one at the hospital, of course.
Hospital? Singular? :eek:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Around here it seems that CVS and Walgreen's build within a block of each other....the same way Lowe's and Home Depot build next to each other.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'll take a look at their "process". If they use the same scooper without rinsing it, we have a problem. But I should be good if they are rinsing it in between or if they are using separate scoopers for each flavor, I should be good. Thanks. I hope it's separate because one day I will be 21...

Well happy pre 21st birthday. That is a fun one. My DS had fun planning my DDs 21st. They took a train ride to Chicago, took her and a bunch of her friends down to Second City in Chicago. Thinking back, I don't think my son was sober for a few days celebrating his 21st, DD did much better.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I have a local pharmacy that's two minutes from my house (which given where I live is really good) so I always use that one. There's a Rite Aid nearby as well.
Around here it seems that CVS and Walgreen's build within a block of each other....the same way Lowe's and Home Depot build next to each other.
Same way here. Lowe's and Home Depot next to each other. Near my school there's a Rite Aid and CVS accross the street, and then there's Safeway. I use Safeway if I'm at school and need a refill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom