Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
It is cold and wet here, but, unfortunately, I'm sorry to report...
We have had no snow. :(
I'll redirect it all your way!

I'm seriously concerned about making it down my driveway tomorrow for my last final. The snow will start at 6 am and the final is at 10:30. And we got 3 inches of snow in less than 2 hours on Sunday (if you watched the Ravens game...).

donaldtoo

Have been here at the mens clothing store for over an hour doin' another closing shift, and not one potential customer has even walked in. The fact that this is the outdoor mall location, in conjunction with my last post, may have somethin' to do with that, though. :oops:

Cesar R M

xZbhvd8.gif

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!!!!!

No matter how I wrap the lights and put them away, the next year when I unpack them they are all in knots. Must be Meg's work.
MAGIC!!!

I still wonder how the hell that happens o_O

I have a converter program. All my favorites are on my tablet :p Really less work!

Or set up a NAS/ Media server.. free programs like "Univeral Media Server" can stream movies of any kind from a computer, into tablets, playstations, or any DLNA devices.
I use it and works wonders for.. ahem.. long bathroom breaks.

Also since I'm an animation nut, for this Christmas I recommend the "Arthur Christmas" movie.

acishere

Tell me how it is I've owned How the Grinch Stole Christmas since it came out and I only watched it once every holiday but this year it has been on ABCFamily at least ten times and I have watched it all ten times.
I have Christmas Vacation saved on my computer and never watched it. I have watched it on ABC family twice this year.

What I could use is a copy of is Charlie Brown Christmas. I apparently missed it this year on ABC so I have to watch through other means now...:cautious:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom