Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
My just stop it moment of the day is Beaches and Creams is now booking ADRs.

images

Beach doesn't have a real quick service so this is the solution?
I mean, I would love to eat at BaC, but we can't get in, and with as much stuff as they have back there that I'm allergic to, I can't get the ice cream as carry out. I have to go in, ask them to call the chef over, ask them to open new vanilla ice cream (I'm allergic to strawberries and they stick the scooper from the strawberry ice cream in the vanilla), and I don't put that on the CMs. They have it hard enough.
Last time I did their carry-out, I had an issue, so I don't eat there anymore. It's borderline sad that I have not had BaC ice cream in five years but I stay at Beach Club every summer. I would love to eat there one night while I'm there, but it's so hard to get in, and we can't ask my brother to wait for it, especially since he doesn't eat ice cream. I hate to say it, but maybe reserving a few ADRs isn't a bad thing.

Wish I could go there in January, but my friend who I'm taking is allergic to ice cream! Dairy products are literally the only thing she is allergic to. Guess it's Dole for both of us (orange vanilla swirl for me :hungry:)!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I mean, I would love to eat at BaC, but we can't get in, and with as much stuff as they have back there that I'm allergic to, I can't get the ice cream as carry out. I have to go in, ask them to call the chef over, ask them to open new vanilla ice cream (I'm allergic to strawberries and they stick the scooper from the strawberry ice cream in the vanilla), and I don't put that on the CMs. They have it hard enough.
Last time I did their carry-out, I had an issue, so I don't eat there anymore. It's borderline sad that I have not had BaC ice cream in five years but I stay at Beach Club every summer. I would love to eat there one night while I'm there, but it's so hard to get in, and we can't ask my brother to wait for it, especially since he doesn't eat ice cream. I hate to say it, but maybe reserving a few ADRs isn't a bad thing.

Wish I could go there in January, but my friend who I'm taking is allergic to ice cream! Dairy products are literally the only thing she is allergic to. Guess it's Dole for both of us (orange vanilla swirl for me :hungry:)!

Go to France and their new Ice Cream parlor. You can still get ice cream without an ADR, it is better ice cream too and she can get something from the bakery. Also the parlor has Sorbet too.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Go to France and their new Ice Cream parlor. You can still get ice cream without an ADR, it is better ice cream too and she can get something from the bakery. Also the parlor has Sorbet too.
Do you know if they use the same scooper in the strawberry as the other flavors?

My usual place is Italy. They have cookies and cream gelato. There they rinse their scooper after every person and then I just ask them to wash it before they stick it in the cookies and cream gelato (my favorite ice cream flavor!) and then I'm okay. And she can get a canolli. Then again, she's 1/4 Itallian and has been to Italy multiple times, so I don't know if she'll be picky about the canollis. :rolleyes:

We're both going to the Dole place because it's dairy free. She's very much looking forward to it. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Do you know if they use the same scooper in the strawberry as the other flavors?

My usual place is Italy. They have cookies and cream gelato. There they rinse their scooper after every person and then I just ask them to wash it before they stick it in the cookies and cream gelato (my favorite ice cream flavor!) and then I'm okay. And she can get a canolli. Then again, she's 1/4 Itallian and has been to Italy multiple times, so I don't know if she'll be picky about the canollis. :rolleyes:

We're both going to the Dole place because it's dairy free. She's very much looking forward to it. :)

Seriously, I've never noticed. But like Italy, I'm sure they'd take a fresh scooper out for you.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Seriously, I've never noticed. But like Italy, I'm sure they'd take a fresh scooper out for you.
I'll take a look at their "process". If they use the same scooper without rinsing it, we have a problem. But I should be good if they are rinsing it in between or if they are using separate scoopers for each flavor, I should be good. Thanks. I hope it's separate because one day I will be 21...

Cesar R M

Yet another reason to not go to France...
eeeh, we eat our turkey in the 25th too.
but our Christmas three is up all since late November...
(in Mex, thats it..)

also in completely unrelated...
was watching video game reviews and seen this gem from japan.

caution, can cause seizures or uncontrollable laughing fits.

donaldtoo

Thanks for sharing the NYC Christmas pics, @acishere!
Brought back some GREAT memories. Haven't been there to see it all again in a VERY LONG time, though. DW and myself were last there in.......w a i t...f o r...i t.........................'87. :eek:

PUSH

Original Poster
Tell me how it is I've owned How the Grinch Stole Christmas since it came out and I only watched it once every holiday but this year it has been on ABCFamily at least ten times and I have watched it all ten times.
I find this with random movies all the time. It is just so much work to get the DVD (or whatever format you have), put it in the DVD player, and hit play. That and I never think about watching a movie unless it's going to the theater, Netflix, or on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom