Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Because the world is around you right?
il_570xN.247913987.jpg
Now you're getting it!

PUSH

Original Poster
You know what I learned today? In France they have a get-together with family on Christmas Eve where they eat a bunch of food and have a big meal. That meal typically includes turkey. Therefore - if you go by Nemo's logic - you aren't allowed to put up your tree until after the meal on Christmas Eve.

Nemo14

You know what I learned today? In France they have a get-together with family on Christmas Eve where they eat a bunch of food and have a big meal. That meal typically includes turkey. Therefore - if you go by Nemo's logic - you aren't allowed to put up your tree until after the meal on Christmas Eve.

Yet another reason to not go to France...

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

My Gran and Pops were from Ireland. My Mom said the tree never went up until after the kids went to sleep Christmas Eve. Then the tree went up and small token gifts were left under the tree for the kids (12 of them, yep we are Irish Catholic)

PUSH

Original Poster
BnC is doing reservations now? Last trip we tried to get a seat for 3, and were told it was a 45 minute wait at the minimum. I cant see how this would be useful, but during the offseason it's unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom