Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
I haven't seen any official totals, but I'd say 4-5ish inches. It's hard to tell because it's windy where I live, so the snow drifts a lot.

Nemo14

I haven't seen any official totals, but I'd say 4-5ish inches. It's hard to tell because it's hard to see out my trashcan window.
Fixed!

We only got about an inch and then it turned over to rain - it's just an ugly slushy mess out there right now.

I really don't care for snow....

acishere

^I think I found my totally random quote of the week to use as my signature. Congratulations!

p.s. I am LOVING these NYC photos. I definitely want to take a trip up there during the holidays some year.
I go into the city for the midtown displays every year. Last year I started booking a hotel room and spending the night. It is so much easier to have a home base in the city when doing it. Going in for the day was exhausting.

how crowded was the ice thing in NYC?
The line to actually skate at both Bryant and Rockefeller are extremely long. I never have actually tried to skate at either for that reason. The crowds around the rink are pretty heavy. Walking through Rockefeller and along the Saks 5th Ave windows is like trying to leave MK right after the fireworks.

Nemo14

I used to take my kids out of school for a day to take a bus to the city to see the Christmas stuff. Weekdays were busy enough - I can't imagine how crazy the weekends are.

Taylor

@PUSH in my long absence has Disneyparks increased the parking prices yet? It is just too cheap and I feel like I'm ripping them off every time I go! Oh and did you see that Sharknado is on Netflix!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I mentioned it once, then others mentioned it after. They must not be paying 100% attention to me, and that needs to change!
Because the world is around you right?
il_570xN.247913987.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom