Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
My last birthday surprise involving chicken: My husband (at the time) took me out to my favorite Mexican restaurant for my favorite fajitas. The surprise? He made me pay for my own. My birthday surprise last year? Out of the blue he left us for a 21 year old girlfriend.

I do love some BBQ though. :)
My one uncle has a girlfriend who is the age of his oldest daughter, 22. Although she wears such heavy make up you would think that she's 30. He didn't leave his wife though; they've been divorced (she's a witch, but I won't get into that). It's so weird, she's only four years older than me and dating a 40-something year old man who lives with his father. :facepalm:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We could BBQ him....

I'm in!
Ba_vAKDIgAAnBC5.jpg:large

mickeyupdates

NYwdwfan

My last birthday surprise involving chicken: My husband (at the time) took me out to my favorite Mexican restaurant for my favorite fajitas. The surprise? He made me pay for my own. My birthday surprise last year? Out of the blue he left us for a 21 year old girlfriend.

I do love some BBQ though. :)

Wow. As my grandma used to say: "In his next life may he come back as a toilet brush!"

acishere

Bryant Park

This is a panorama so the skater's movements and I think someone bumped into me at one point is why some people in the shot are sliced in half.
20131207_170757.jpg

Empire State Building and lens flares
20131207_170847_Richtone(HDR).jpg

I prefer the tree here to Rockefeller Center. You can get right under this one and it has ornaments.
20131207_172802_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20131207_172928_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20131207_173302_Richtone(HDR).jpg

acishere

Here is Rockefeller Center. Crowds were a total mess so I kind of got in and out as fast as possible.

St. Patrick's Cathedral is under a lot of construction.
20131207_155032_Richtone(HDR).jpg
The exterior is covered in scaffolding so I didn't bother with a picture. Inside had a lot as well and covered most of the pews.

The angels
20131207_161108.jpg

20131207_161248.jpg

Shot with the rink:
20131207_161803_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20131207_162223.jpg
Sorry for the lack of trash bin photos. I figured that is Nemo's territory. Also they tend to be mistreated in NYC and I didn't want to upset anyone.

Megalodumb

Sorry for the lack of trash bin photos. I figured that is Nemo's territory. Also they tend to be mistreated in NYC and I didn't want to upset anyone.
^I think I found my totally random quote of the week to use as my signature. Congratulations!

p.s. I am LOVING these NYC photos. I definitely want to take a trip up there during the holidays some year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom