Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
To be fair every country has its own cheap crappy beer, not just America. There are tons of quality American beers if you look past the big three.

I climbed huge steamships for a living on the docks of Chicago and Indiana for many years. When the locks close up in @JenniferS land our ship season ends and barges take over where they can. When the last ship comes into port we have a party aboard a ship as invited guests. They brought real German Beer in kegs, not the good German beer that is recrafted to fit the American guidelines for import.

I'd sit with my glass all night while everyone in the industry indulged and then drive our peoples sorry little tooshies home. There is always something better there is always something worse. I love wine. There are snooty people who drink the high end stuff and look down at domestic grown. Me, I'm just as happy with a $10 bottle to anything more expensive. I agree, good and bad stuff everywhere.

FutureCEO

Nope. Be careful....many DVR...so use the spoiler if you move forward.....thanks.

For some reason I can DVR shows but not sports. If I DVR Liverpool or the Bruins, I end up not watching it.

I found out how to do this. Oh and Frozen on Once Upon a Time. Which you knew already. I just wanted to use this.

Gabe1

For some reason I can DVR shows but not sports. If I DVR Liverpool or the Bruins, I end up not watching it.

I found out how to do this. Oh and Frozen on Once Upon a Time. Which you knew already. I just wanted to use this.

Divine intervention?

StarWarsGirl

Nope. Be careful....many DVR...so use the spoiler if you move forward.....thanks.
Yup. That would be me. Sometimes I don't watch until the next morning before school since my class doesn't start until noon (I never have started before noon on Mondays). Usually we eat dinner at 8, especially on Ravens game days, so I have to start late. Tomorrow I have a test, so I'll be getting up around 8 to study. Surprisingly, I do some very effective studying in the morning, especially on tests with vocabulary.

Gabe1

Finally watched NCIS NOLA. I liked it, pretty simple plot as they into'd the actors and parts. Might have enjoyed it for my overall love of NOLA.

StarWarsGirl

Finally watched NCIS NOLA. I liked it, pretty simple plot as they into'd the actors and parts. Might have enjoyed it for my overall love of NOLA.
I haven't really been wild about Scott Bakula, which I think is turning me off. Didn't really like him in the little bit I've seen of Star Trek: Enterprise, and not wild about him now (even though when I've seen documentaries with him and the other Star Trek captains, he seems like a perfectly nice guy). I think that might just be turning me off from NCIS: NOLA. Plus I missed the backdoor pilot.

Cesar R M

I'll hold on to them then for at least another generation until they really are worth something.

Not all products increase price in generations.
Sometimes there are "saturation" of the same type of products and they will NOT SELL well.

Old?! o_O
Didn't you recently tell us you're 31 years old?
And, I understand you've been through a lot in those short years, but, geez, to me your still just a pup, dude...!!! :joyfull: ;) :)
Its the feeling that counts. You see days fly so fast. :p

Cesar R M

I would not put anything on Ebay unless I had a solid idea of what the item was valued at. That is why we had the baseball cards looked at by several collectors. Throwing them on Ebay ignorant of the value you're likely to loose its true value. There are conventions for Star Wars stuff all the time but there is a huge one coming up in the spring in California but I'd hit more local shows to get a ballpark idea, then if they do have a good value I'd take them to Cali to try and sell if the value warrants it.
of course, as long you do not sell these in the famous pawnshops of the History channel.
A robbery.

Cesar R M

After the fact, upon reflection, I asked myself if I would still venture out to San Jose knowing all the problems I would encounter (including having to wait at the train station until 8am to get back to San Francisco and not having time to make it to the Disney Family Museum) if I had the opportunity to do it all over again. Without hesitation, the answer was YES! That excursion, despite the problems and stress and fear and things that didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped, it was definately worth it! At the event, I got to see the headline act in its entirety and that alone was worth it. And the whole adventure of it was worth it for the adventure of it!
I honestly think that going past obstacles at first is annoying, but then you feel good of yourself for doing better than expected and beating said obstacles.

Cesar R M

I have a soft spot for that afroamerican actress in NOLA.
She did some awesome job in THE SHIELD.

Unsure how Bacula would rate.
I might check out some videos to see how the series are too!.

StarWarsGirl

Did anyone see Once Upon a Time?
Okay, finished it.

• I like the casting for Frozen. So far. They even had Sven!
  • I still don't like Hook.
  • I still don't like the Emma/Hook thing
  • Can we just get rid of Hook? Please?
  • I'm now wondering where Anna is.
  • Elsa just looks plain scared
  • Doesn't look like we'll be seeing the Anna/Kristoff wedding :grumpy:
  • Loved, loved, LOVED the Rumpbelle scenes. Especially the ballroom.
  • Do not like how dishonest Rumple is being with Belle. Did not like how he used magic to switch the daggers
  • Can't wait to see Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts again
  • Loved how Regina saved Marian from the snow monster. She was able to show Marian that she is not a monster.
  • Seriously hope Regina is not going to revert to being evil again. I don't think she will
  • I feel the worst for Robin out of all of them. He's in love with two women. That has to be insanely difficult, especially having to tell Regina goodbye
  • I still think Emma did the right thing
  • Prince Neal is cute
  • I don't think Anna and Elsa's mother is another Snow Queen. But there could be another snow queen. Who knows.
  • I want to know who wrote the darn book as much as Regina does.
  • I miss Neal
I think I'm done now. Although I could use another three paragraphs to complain about Hook

Gabe1

Lots of youtubes out there of the last Off Kilter and the last Back Stage tour. Will be interested to see Paul Bunyan the Canadian Lumberjack Show. That will be a switch from Off Kilter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom