Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

I honestly think that going past obstacles at first is annoying, but then you feel good of yourself for doing better than expected and beating said obstacles.
Exactly. And I never explained how I got in with the backpack. I approached the door and said I flew all the way from Florida to attend the event, while pulling out my Jet Blue boarding pass. They searched the back pack and told me I had to check it in with coat-check. Problem solved and I was all worried about it up till that point.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Well, the boys are getting excited!
SIL dropped off a bunch of apartment layouts, and an itemized list of the last rent charged for each unit.
She might even be able to finagle them a small reduction.

Termination notices for end of November should start pouring in any day now.
For end of December, a month later.

They have to put down first and last - "security deposits" as you know them, are not legal in Ontario.
Once they choose a unit and all the paperwork has been filled out and accepted, they have to put down "last month", approx. $900, which I told them they have to pay.
When they move in, they have to pay "first", which I offered to pay.

When Son #1 was living at "the flophouse", I used to give him $200/month for food.
Seems only fair to help out Son #2 as well.

Son #1 is considering moving down to the basement rec room/bedroom when the other two move out.

I figure all told, it's going to cost me less than $1500 to get them moved out and settled.
A small price to pay. (Just a little more than my new bumper, to put it in perspective.)
Heck, I might even spring for my cleaning lady once/month, if they want her.

I
Am
Getting
Excited!

Plus, I'll still be seeing him every morning when I drive him to work, so I'll know he's still alive and kicking.

They're already talking about having me over to dinner. Isn't that precious?

God is good. Ask and ye shall receive.
As y'all know I've been praying for some peace. Even if it's not permanent, it will be for at least a year.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So far behind tonight but it was worth it. My baby turned 9 today. :happy: It's not a very good shot but she took a picture of her special meal to share. Of course she mashed the heck out of the potato and put extra barbecue seasoning on it. :joyfull: That's my girl!

View attachment 67219

Oh, she's so sweet to photograph her meal to share with all of us, so that we could join in her birthday celebration!! I hope she doesn't mind that I came quite fashionably late here (this morning . . . ), but better late than never to join her 9th birthday party! :happy:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Lots of youtubes out there of the last Off Kilter and the last Back Stage tour. Will be interested to see Paul Bunyan the Canadian Lumberjack Show. That will be a switch from Off Kilter.

Yah, the new entertainment will be a switch, alright . . . I hope you like their replacement. As for me, I'm completely distraught over the loss of Off Kilter. :(

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Okay, finished it.

• I like the casting for Frozen. So far. They even had Sven!
  • I still don't like Hook.
  • I still don't like the Emma/Hook thing
  • Can we just get rid of Hook? Please?
  • I'm now wondering where Anna is.
  • Elsa just looks plain scared
  • Doesn't look like we'll be seeing the Anna/Kristoff wedding :grumpy:
  • Loved, loved, LOVED the Rumpbelle scenes. Especially the ballroom.
  • Do not like how dishonest Rumple is being with Belle. Did not like how he used magic to switch the daggers
  • Can't wait to see Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts again
  • Loved how Regina saved Marian from the snow monster. She was able to show Marian that she is not a monster.
  • Seriously hope Regina is not going to revert to being evil again. I don't think she will
  • I feel the worst for Robin out of all of them. He's in love with two women. That has to be insanely difficult, especially having to tell Regina goodbye
  • I still think Emma did the right thing
  • Prince Neal is cute
  • I don't think Anna and Elsa's mother is another Snow Queen. But there could be another snow queen. Who knows.
  • I want to know who wrote the darn book as much as Regina does.
  • I miss Neal
I think I'm done now. Although I could use another three paragraphs to complain about Hook
I saw that it was on, but it was up against a new Family Guy that was an hour long featuring The Simpsons.

Animation won!

FutureCEO

SIL dropped off a bunch of apartment layouts, and an itemized list of the last rent charged for each unit.

They have to put down first and last - "security deposits" as you know them, are not legal in Ontario.
Once they choose a unit and all the paperwork has been filled out and accepted, they have to put down "last month", approx. $900, which I told them they have to pay.

When Son #1 was living at "the flophouse", I used to give him $200/month for food.

if you want your sons to become independent and stuff....why give them money?

MOXOMUMD

It's an idea that will never happen so what difference does it make who thought of it first?

Disney's own archives are filled with ideas that will never happen.

Do you think for one minute that anybody cares who came up with those ideas?

Or if by any wild chance that one of those ideas is pulled down, dusted off, and actually built that the original imagineer will get ANY recognition for coming up with the idea?

This just sounds like a case of blowing one's own horn for no reason whatsoever.
Double like

Cesar R M

Son #1 is considering moving down to the basement rec room/bedroom when the other two move out.

I figure all told, it's going to cost me less than $1500 to get them moved out and settled.
A small price to pay. (Just a little more than my new bumper, to put it in perspective.)
Heck, I might even spring for my cleaning lady once/month, if they want her.

I
Am
Getting
Excited!

Plus, I'll still be seeing him every morning when I drive him to work, so I'll know he's still alive and kicking.

They're already talking about having me over to dinner. Isn't that precious?

God is good. Ask and ye shall receive.
As y'all know I've been praying for some peace. Even if it's not permanent, it will be for at least a year.

Dont get too hopeful.
Be cautious!.

Sometime,s young men who want the liberty to go out of the reach of the parents.. immediately think of freedom, parties and booze (and other things).
Because having their "mother and father" next to them (as in living next to them..) feels like a prison for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom