Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

It doesn't really matter. I just get tired of people making me look like I'm some sort of delusional freak. It felt good to put them in their place for once!
I mean this with respect, but you've admitted that some of your posts were written as jokes or your own musings that go way to deep that you are the only one to understand them and then apologize for the oddness of your content. How can you be taken seriously when a majority of the forum know this is your pattern of posting?

Cesar R M

I mean this with respect, but you've admitted that some of your posts were written as jokes or your own musings that go way to deep that you are the only one to understand them and then apologize for the oddness of your content. How can you be taken seriously when a majority of the forum know this is your pattern of posting?
Not to forget he has the tendency of writing nosense in the middle of a conversation.
I've seen him, randomly jumping during a conversation in the spirited threads with nothing relevant.
Sometimes with completely unwarranted derailings with links his own posts or threads elsewhere.
This does not do good on him.
It makes people ANNOYED AT HIM for his "hey look at me!" type posts.

so Peter, a tip for you.
You really need to learn what is relevant to the thread and what not.
Posting links that have little to do with the conversation and adding text or lines that completely ignores the conversation.. will only get people angry at you. DO NOT DO IT.

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

Not to forget he has the tendency of writing nosense in the middle of a conversation.
I've seen him, randomly jumping during a conversation in the spirited threads with nothing relevant.
Sometimes with completely unwarranted derailings with links his own posts or threads elsewhere.
I agree!

MOXOMUMD

@donaldtoo and I grew up in the era prior to cable. There were basically 5 channels and PBS and that was prior to real programming for children on PBS. Saturday morning programming was for us kids. You found most kids parked in front of a TV on Saturday mornings and the parents got a peaceful Saturday morning to start their weekend.
Back when you actually had to get up to change the channel! :eek:

Goofyernmost

so Peter, a tip for you.
You really need to learn what is relevant to the thread and what not.
Posting links that have little to do with the conversation and adding text or lines that completely ignores the conversation.. will only get people angry at you. DO NOT DO IT.
Careful you two. You are skirting the envelope of being reported as cyber bully's.

MOXOMUMD

Since they are originals and have autographs, I'm sure they must be worth thousands each. I hope the new movies push the price up. Then I can sell them and use the money to help finance my new company!
Without documentation that they were actually "originals" they AREN'T worth thousands. The "Revenge" poster is one of the most faked ones out there. As for the autographs, they aren't really rare ones and not worth that much. David Prowess (I noticed you had that) charges $50 a signature. The other autographs you have are quite common guests at different events.

To make this worths "thousands" the would have to be documented originals from an expert with an autograqh collection of the big names--Ford, Hamill, Fisher, Jones.

donaldtoo

Ahhh, yes. I remember these babies... :)

3671__Antenna.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom