Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
How much do you think these are worth? I own the original first print one-sheets of Empire Strikes Back and Revenge of the Jedi movie posters with auotographs...

View attachment 67159 View attachment 67160 View attachment 67161 View attachment 67162

How much do you think these are worth? I own the original first print one-sheets of Empire Strikes Back and Revenge of the Jedi movie posters with auotographs...

View attachment 67159 View attachment 67160 View attachment 67161 View attachment 67162

The same price as the three posts before that one. They will not increase in price that fast.

PeterAlt

SNL launched its 40th, and hopefully final, season last night.

Not even Chris Pratt could save that carp.

Hang it up Lorne - the show blows chunks. IMO.
Even Son #1 has bailed ... and he was their biggest fan!
Cool! Now, a fresh new producer can come in with new talent! I hope someone good can fill the void!

unkadug

@PeterAlt

Where were those posters signed?
Were you there when they were signed?
Are they signed to you or just generic greetings?
Are they dated?
Are they original posters or reproductions?

PeterAlt

@PeterAlt

Where were those posters signed?
Were you there when they were signed?
Are they signed to you or just generic greetings?
Are they dated?
Are they original posters or reproductions?
You can see the answers to most of your questions if you look at the full size of the pics. They are signed generically. These are the original one-sheets. Not replicas. They were purchased by my dad at auctions and signed at conventions in his presence.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
SNL launched its 40th, and hopefully final, season last night.

Not even Chris Pratt could save that carp.

Hang it up Lorne - the show blows chunks. IMO.
Even Son #1 has bailed ... and he was their biggest fan!

I've always loved SNL. Some great comedians have launched their careers from SNL. Tina Fey as Sarah Palin was priceless. Some great music comes over the airwaves too. They have had their lulls over the 40 years but they always seem to retool.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Those are really nice. I don't know what they are worth, though. There are collectors for everything out there; it may just depend upon someone who is looking for a specific piece for his/her collection—and that could really drive up the selling price.

unkadug

You can see the answers to most of your questions if you look at the full size of the pics. They are signed generically. These are the original one-sheets. Not replicas. They were purchased by my dad at auctions and signed at conventions in his presence.
Sorry there is no full size option on those pictures. And I fail to see how the full size version would answer my questions.

Cesar R M

Yeah, it didn't have a lot of substance. They seemed to be resetting the storyline. I wonder with how odd last season ended if they were having contract disputes with some of the actors??? They left the ability to write out some of the characters. Now it seems like they are trying to right the ship again. Some times it never really works.
They had a hard time after the lady police officer got bumped off last season.
Imho..y never liked that series. I prefer "Blacklist" waaay better :D

Like the Law and Orders and CSI's, lots of series.
At least LAW AND ORDER was good. (same as the original CSI)

CSI New york was terrible due of their exaggeration of "technology".
It sometimes looked like a frigging episode of Star Trek with their ridiculous antics (as bad as the NCIS "hacking" scene).

Clearly...The hackers won because they had 8 guys on the same keyboard typing at same time.

and CSI Mami... horrible actors and one of the few very good ones.. exaggerated everything with his "badass" pose. (aka horatio caine)

PeterAlt

Sorry there is no full size option on those pictures. And I fail to see how the full size version would answer my questions.
You could see who signed it and what they wrote. I took close ups of the autographs. On my phone, when I click the pic, I get the full-size.

OSUgirl77

Imho..y never liked that series. I prefer "Blacklist" waaay better :D

At least LAW AND ORDER was good. (same as the original CSI)

CSI New york was terrible due of their exaggeration of "technology".
It sometimes looked like a frigging episode of Star Trek with their ridiculous antics (as bad as the NCIS "hacking" scene).

Clearly...The hackers won because they had 8 guys on the same keyboard typing at same time.

and CSI Mami... horrible actors and one of the few very good ones.. exaggerated everything with his "badass" pose. (aka horatio caine)

I love Blacklist! James Spader is awesome in that show.

PeterAlt

Those are really nice. I don't know what they are worth, though. There are collectors for everything out there; it may just depend upon someone who is looking for a specific piece for his/her collection—and that could really drive up the selling price.
Since they are originals and have autographs, I'm sure they must be worth thousands each. I hope the new movies push the price up. Then I can sell them and use the money to help finance my new company!

Cesar R M

I love all things Star Trek, except for Voyager. I didn't really like that one. I was a little obsessed with TNG when it was on, I've seen all the episodes more times than I care to admit. :) I was worried about the new movies, just because I watched the original series so much as a kid, but the casting was really spot on.
Same here.
And I actually liked ENTERPRISE (most of the seasons.. but it was generally weak in a lot of episodes)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Yes they are. I'd go look at a few conventions. I have some pretty nice Disney signed items from over the last 5 years. I have a friend who has very personal Disney Legend autographs on unique items. My DS has some unique football Autographs.

Are you looking to purchase them or do you know how to assign a value to them by asking those questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom