Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I love all things Star Trek, except for Voyager. I didn't really like that one. I was a little obsessed with TNG when it was on, I've seen all the episodes more times than I care to admit. :) I was worried about the new movies, just because I watched the original series so much as a kid, but the casting was really spot on.
Voyager is my favorite Star Trek series. I saw TNG first. I would come home and I was around 7 or 8, and my mom would have TNG on Spike. Eventually I started watching it with her. Then Voyager was on Spike when I was home. I didn't start that one out from the beginning. Kind of started when they got Seven of Nine. She's my favorite character on Voyager. I've seen every episode of Voyager more times than I would like to admit. I later went back and watched the rest of the series. DS9 I watched as a teenager. I've seen every episode of DS9. I rewatched it from beginning to end over the summer. Was really sad when they killed Jadzia off, though. I actually saw the new movie before I saw the Original series and its movies. I like all of the new versions of the characters the same if not better than their older counterparts, minus Bones McCoy. Although Karl Urban was good, no one can ever be as charming as DeForest Kelly in that role.

PeterAlt

No one responded to that link I posted (not the IASW one) of that post I posted long ago! I was quite impressed with my writing for back then!

donaldtoo

I'm a beer snob....love foreign beer. Never really had craft beer except Narragansett and Newport Storm (horrible and ok but wouldn't buy if there was anything else)

At my age, I've had more than my share of the good, the bad, and the ugly beer-wise. ;)
I prefer more full, robust beers/ales at different times than I prefer a lager/pilsner. Many "lesser" brands still very much appeal to me.
I just LOVE beer. :)
But, for the record, out of all I've tried, so far, my all-time fave beer/ale is Chimay Grand Reserve...that stuff is just nectar of the Gods of the Gods, to me...!!!!! :hungry: :)

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So, that WGN station out of Chicago is one of the stations on my Direct TV lineup. I'll never understand how they chose it for my area viewing. I don't watch baseball or anything like that (WGN shows a lot of those shows, it seems), but sometimes they have reruns of some show I might like. What I really enjoy, however, is sometimes (if I'm home on a weekday) I get to watch their local midday news. It's fun seeing what's going on in Chicago--seems so far away from me! :)
Monday through Friday morning show which is news and fun without stick up anchors tooshies. 9 to 10 am best. Cdt

FutureCEO

At my age, I've had more than my share of the good, the bad, and the ugly beer-wise. ;)
I prefer more full, robust beers/ales at different times than I prefer a lager/pilsner. Many "lesser" brands still very much appeal to me.
I just LOVE beer. :)
But, for the record, out of all I've tried, so far, my all-time fave beer/ale is Chimay Grand Reserve...that stuff is just nectar of the Gods of the Gods, to me...!!!!! :hungry: :)

It looks tasty. 9% alcohol is good too.

My favorites for what I have had so far are Guinness, Bass and Boddington's. London Pride was nice too. P*** beer are the Americans beers...Coors, Bud, Miller

Last edited:

donaldtoo

It looks tasty. My favorites for what I have had so far are Guinness, Bass and Boddington's. London Pride was nice too. P*** beer are the Americans beers...Coors, Bud, Miller

Have had all of those many, many times, including the last 3, and love them all.

Gabe1

We young people today can't imagine the world with the internet nevermind cable. When I was young I remember my dad having a big video camcorder. I think when they first came out. He also had a car phone the size of I don't know, a toaster with 4 slots....LoL all I know that it was big.

I had a Ninja Turtle camera when I was a little tike

You're just a few years older than my DS, so your memories mirror his though he can remember when we first got the internet at home, our very first dial up AOL. Our first computer, though without internet was when he was 8 years old, a Macintosh. I loved that computer, it was so easy to operate, everything in one unit, heavier than a ton of bricks but it was consolidated.

My DD, 5 years younger than DS, remembers the computer coming and within a year was better at loading games and CDs into it at 4 years of age than my DH was. By the time she was 6 she told me Daddy is making it too hard, it is easier to do and I will load the other stuff when he isn't home. :eek: She was that age group that didn't fear hurting the computer. They always had them unlike those who were older. My DS elementary school teachers were the worst, they fought them and scared those kids into believing they were so fragile.

Gabe1

I was so mad when they killed off Carter. I think it was a mistake. I'm hoping they get things figured out soon, it was one of my favorites.

Yeah, she said when her time ended that it was always set for 1.5 seasons. She shot a pilot for a new series but I don't think it has come to be yet and she is in No Good Deeds but that movie sat in a can for a long time before they finally released it last month.

Gabe1

It looks tasty. 9% alcohol is good too.

My favorites for what I have had so far are Guinness, Bass and Boddington's. London Pride was nice too. P*** beer are the Americans beers...Coors, Bud, Miller

Both my DH and DS prefer the American Beers. DD & I can't stand the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom