Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

OK, one last one... ;) :)

2b70f29a70c90a16baa7c5600b837c0a.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Ziva was the best character on the show. Weird as it sounds, all the NCIS that I have watched have been reruns. and the original is the best. I cant even get through 10 minutes of NCIS LA.

And NCIS LA is my favorite. I like most all the characters. :happy: I'm liking how Hawaii is starting off, Blue Bloods is still strong, Person of Interest seems to be taking a turn and I'm not sure how this will all shake out.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It was not on the Spirit thread.

Perhaps, I am confusing two separate posts of yours? In the Spirit's Seventh Heaven thread, you posted how you found your old comments from 2004 (about Its' a Small World, I think was how you referenced it, with a link to your older post) at 12:12 AM today, your post # 17572, on page 879. Maybe you also posted something similar (but perhaps with more in-depth conversation, for example) in the Peter Pan thread. Anyway, I'm sorry for any mixup on my part.

OSUgirl77

And NCIS LA is my favorite. I like most all the characters. :happy: I'm liking how Hawaii is starting off, Blue Bloods is still strong, Person of Interest seems to be taking a turn and I'm not sure how this will all shake out.
I didn't really like the Person of Interest premiere, although it got better towards the end . I'm not sure if I'm going to like this season as much as I've liked the others. Have to wait and see, I guess.

PeterAlt

Perhaps, I am confusing two separate posts of yours? In the Spirit's Seventh Heaven thread, you posted how you found your old comments from 2004 (about Its' a Small World, I think was how you referenced it, with a link to your older post) at 12:12 AM today, your post # 17572, on page 879. Maybe you also posted something similar (but perhaps with more in-depth conversation, for example) in the Peter Pan thread. Anyway, I'm sorry for any mixup on my part.
No problemo!

Gabe1

Just me and my doggie here this weekend. DH is away until Monday, working with some older, regional, rock bands; once a year, they all come together for a reunion. I like a concert and all, but not two days of it—mostly because I value my eardrums! Those amplifiers are loud when those guys crank them up! :eek:

So the good thing is I get more time on the computer with my WDW Magic pals! :happy:

Went to grocery store and bought a few premade dinners—just nuke and eat! Got some M&Ms, too, because those always pair nicely with premade dinners. (Yes, I enjoy gourmet meals. :rolleyes: :hungry: )

Everyone is out of my house at the moment. I need to go get errands done, but I'm going to take in a few minutes of peace. DH said after he picks his Mom up from church he is going to get supplies and turn my water off for the whole house cause the spicket outside is shooting water everywhere. Need that one cause that one is the one that has both hot and cold water outside.

Gabe1

What do you mean Saturday mornings? When I was a kid, Scooby Doo was on EVERY DAY and now most of these cartoons are on Boomerang, which shows them around the clock! ;)

@donaldtoo and I grew up in the era prior to cable. There were basically 5 channels and PBS and that was prior to real programming for children on PBS. Saturday morning programming was for us kids. You found most kids parked in front of a TV on Saturday mornings and the parents got a peaceful Saturday morning to start their weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom