Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

This is a very pretty sunset. I was just thinking . . . I wonder if the photographer could have made it even more romantic? If that car wasn't there, perhaps they could include two horses just standing by, or two bicycles leaning next to one other. They could have a small picnic basket strapped on to the bike handles (or some sort of bags on the horses) with some French bread, cheese, grapes, cookies, and a thermos of coffee, or milk. There would be a small bouquet of pretty flowers in the bicycle basket, too. :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This is a very pretty sunset. I was just thinking . . . I wonder if the photographer could have made it even more romantic? If that car wasn't there, perhaps they could include two horses just standing by, or two bicycles leaning next to one other. They could have a small picnic basket strapped on to the bike handles (or some sort of bags on the horses) with some French bread, cheese, grapes, cookies, and a thermos of coffee, or milk. There would be a small bouquet of pretty flowers in the bicycle basket, too. :)
I was thinking it looked like a car advertisement.

Albeit a very GOOD picture for an ad...

donaldtoo

Pretty sure Chevy execs prefer it just the way it is. ;) :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Here's the thing about Grace - all you have to do is ask for it.

Well I asked for Grace and Grace I put forth. Unfortunately the rest of the uncouth inlaw family minus the clueless MIL, I'll forgive the 90 year old clueless MIL, managed to toss this evening into the gutter. Seriously I don't care that the precious Allie, from Chicago, 20 minutes away from MILs decided to grace Grandma unannounced. My immediate family had dinner plans with the old lady, on the calendar as agreed upon. Told sorry you came all this way but Alllie is here.....WT****

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Must be lost in the translation. :joyfull:
There is a running joke online and in youtube about the popularity of plastic horse heads.

They were popularized by Tom Green on his show.

aXLMf0I.gif

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

In other news, I'm ed.. I definitively have lost 2 out of the 4 dvds.
They have unrecoverable errors in the 88 to 91% segments (where the fingerprints inside the metal reflective layer is).

So, I lost these dvds forever :(
Might rebuy or just try to see if there is a way to buy the hi-res all digital version.

I hope I can see if there isnt much data loss in therms of videos. Maybe one episode or two. but not all 6 per dvd.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Good luck with that. :)

Yeah, it didn't go so well, but MIL didn't know. I was annoyed with DH, who left us all hanging at the resturant, more annoyed with the middle brother that could not let the DH have his Birthday without inserting himself and DD into the day. (I actually like Allie, she was just her fathers pawn.)

Ultimately we waited for my DH and MIL in the restaurant for over an hour, annoyed. My BIL relented and let my DH have his birthday celebration. But BIL brought his wife, son, Allie the DD and his MIL to the same restaurant we were at and sat sulking 3 tables away.

This family is very trying.

Soarin' Over Pgh

When life gives you lemons.... Or, in this case, the cat chews and breaks your embroidery thread that's holding the ghost garland together.... Make lemonade. Or, a really cute ghost wreath.

Thanks for the inspiration, Murbella!

And with that, I'm thoroughly exhausted and need to get up early tomorrow. Ugh.

Goodnight y'all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5

PeterAlt

So, on one of the news threads, they were talking about a "new" idea that seems to be popular now in Disney fandom - rebuilding IASW at EC. I joined late in the conversation to inform everyone that it was I who first posted this idea. The usual detractors were quick to call me out on it and said without a link my OP with the idea doesn't exist. So, I searched (not even 10 minutes) and found it... From 2004!

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/its-a-small-world-rehab-facade-issue.32367/page-2#post-515924

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
So, on one of the news threads, they were talking about a "new" idea that seems to be popular now in Disney fandom - rebuilding IASW at EC. I joined late in the conversation to inform everyone that it was I who first posted this idea. The usual detractors were quick to call me out on it and said without a link my OP with the idea doesn't exist. So, I searched (not even 10 minutes) and found it... From 2004!

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/its-a-small-world-rehab-facade-issue.32367/page-2#post-515924
As long as you know that you posted it first, does it really matter what your "detractors" think?
I think you sometimes seek their approval unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom