Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A flat screen AND a remote thingy?!?!?! Good Lord, Minnie!!! Have you NO shame...!!!!! :eek: :jawdrop: :joyfull:

Truth be known, our land line is actually a plain black desktop rotary jobber, just to keep some balance. :D ;) :)

Guilty as charged: no shame! :D

Do you really still have a "working" rotary dial phone? If so, that's way cool !!

Have a funny tidbit about rotary dial. Years ago, my MIL kept her rotary dial service and same phone that she had used for over 40 years. Finally, Mountain Bell (at that time was the phone service in the Colorado mountains) told her she had to switch to touch tone service, and get rid of her rotary dial phone & service. She was the last customer that had held on to rotary dial, and the company said it was costing them too much to keep just one customer on this service anymore! :hilarious:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Just saw more of this. My Uncle is an air traffic controller and texted with, "it's not good." Not sure what that actually means...

Several people I know trying to fly into ORD and flights are cancelled the day. Midway appears to be rebooking for the afternoon.

FYI the planes have been coming in with vigor since about 1 pm, seems like about every 20 seconds right now as they are likely landing a bank of them since I saw them leaving about 30 minutes ago. Saying about 2000 flights cancelled in all. Yikes!

And Uncle is right, it is not good, not good at all. Is he at Aurora? The twerp set 3 fires with gasoline and cut all sorts of communication wires. He did a bad job of trying to kill himself, the fires were easily extinguished so he didn't die from that and his wounds were not life threatening. 36 year old twit from a very nice area of the suburbs.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
FYI the planes have been coming in with vigor since about 1 pm, seems like about every 20 seconds right now as they are likely landing a bank of them since I saw them leaving about 30 minutes ago. Saying about 2000 flights cancelled in all. Yikes!

And Uncle is right, it is not good, not good at all. Is he at Aurora? The twerp set 3 fires with gasoline and cut all sorts of communication wires. He did a bad job of trying to kill himself, the fires were easily extinguished so he didn't die from that and his wounds were not life threatening. 36 year old twit from a very nice area of the suburbs.

Tragic. Just can't comprehend what makes seemingly normal people go off the deep end . . .

Gabe1

Tragic. Just can't comprehend what makes seemingly normal people go off the deep end . . .

Yeah I can't wait to see the profile of the dude. Last I heard he was still in the hospital recovering from his burns and wounds from stabbing himself poorly so he wasn't charged the last time I heard the news. He comes from Naperville, which is an upper middle class area, very nice. Be interested to hear his profile and what his deal is.

My guess is this is going to tighten up all outside contractors movement in secured areas. Hopefully a wake up call.
The one man that was treated is going to be OK so the damage is limited to infrastructure and all the people who had their life's altered this weekend.

Gabe1

nooo! just keep posting and then take screenshots.

All is fine material for "damnyouautocorrect dot com" website.

Yeah, if I am not paying attention autocorrect gets me but most of the time it isn't really funny and generally if it guesses wrong most people have the ability to figure it out. Every once in a great while it is funny. I don't know why but when I type FQ for French Quarter it always auto's to FC. No idea why.

Gabe1

I've recorded the two new episodes of the new series NCIS NOLA, now I wonder if I can watch them both by next Tuesdays episode.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I've recorded the two new episodes of the new series NCIS NOLA, now I wonder if I can watch them both by next Tuesdays episode.
I thought about watching that show, but honestly, I have limited time since I'm in college, and I've already got Hawaii Five-0, NCIS: LA and Once Upon a Time, plus Last Man Standing and of course BBT. I used to watch NCIS, but then once Ziva left I stopped watching. She was probably my favorite character on any TV show ever, and the show just wasn't the same without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom