Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
10541993_10154644903055387_1316693474600922121_n.jpg

For @JenniferS
Merci beaucoup.

Hey @Cesar R M, perhaps you should throw in a little bit of Spanish.

Along with my British spelling, occasional French words, and @Gabe1's Gabe'isms, your Spanish will help create a truly international flare.

And oh yeah, in case y'all forgot ... I know some Italian.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Merci beaucoup.

Along with my British spelling, occasional French words, and @Gabe1's Gabe'isms, your Spanish will help create a truly international flare.

Hablo español tambien, señora. Pero no hablo frances. Español es mejor que Frances.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Just saw more of this. My Uncle is an air traffic controller and texted with, "it's not good." Not sure what that actually means...

Several people I know trying to fly into ORD and flights are cancelled the day. Midway appears to be rebooking for the afternoon.

I'm hearing planes overhead here and there. I live way west of Ohare but they follow this path to Ohare and fly south of here for Midway. It isn't good. They have a crime scene to deal with and the dude was a contract employee that seems to know how to do what he did accomplish. The generators held onto the system for a while but they went out too. He messed up a lot of peoples lives and even messed up his own suicide. Kinda glad he will sit in a prison cell for a long long time. They are specifically saying it was not terrorism but I guess that's semantics, our home grown nuts or from elsewhere who cares, put a lot lives at risk and messed with so many individuals and corporate business and travel, so if they want to spin it with semantics the end result is the same.

JenniferS

So, Hubby is doing a handful of odd jobs around the house - 15 months worth of accumulated neglect.
Anyways, you should hear him. Cursing like a sailor, groaning in frustration, and generally acting the fool.

Time for me to sit him down and explain that there is only room for one Crazy in this relationship ... and that position was claimed 29 years ago!!

MOXOMUMD

Merci beaucoup.

Ae. Dhe suilon. Istadlin peded edhellen? No gelin in raideg, a no adel gin i chwest.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
"Something stupid" in Canada?
Deets please.

:oops: Are you familiar with Fort George from the War of 1812 near Niagara on the Lake? Well, drinking was involved, we jumped the fenced of the fort in the middle of the night to get in because it is supposedly haunted and wanted to explore. Well, it is a fort so it has a high fence, and I landed awkwardly on a slope and felt a shooting pain go up my back. Never been the same. Young and stupid. :(:banghead::facepalm:

JenniferS

:oops: Are you familiar with Fort George from the War of 1812 near Niagara on the Lake? Well, drinking was involved, we jumped the fenced of the fort in the middle of the night to get in because it is supposedly haunted and wanted to explore. Well, it is a fort so it has a high fence, and I landed awkwardly on a slope and felt a shooting pain go up my back. Never been the same. Young and stupid. :(:banghead::facepalm:
Duuuuuuuuude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom