Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I'm thinking about renewing my interest in monorails and starting a new thread called "The Epic Monorail Thread Because Monorails are Cool and Buses Not So Cool". What do you think? I'm having monorail discussion withdrawals and I'm sure there are people who miss me ranting about them (including my enemies)....
Especially your "detractors" - I hesitate to call them enemies.

Cesar R M

Possibly, but, I watched, personally, the testing for an entire weekend and it was closer to 60% vs 40% during that time. Still, if it was a die hard Coke fan and 52% of them couldn't tell the difference, what does that say? I think that even that rate, if anything is played down, but, still a victory for Pepsi. Also those results were the reason for the introduction of "New Coke" but this time the folks knew that they had changed it and like magic, no one liked it. Who could have guessed that would happen. Coke thought that the people had spoken when they chose Pepsi over Coke in the taste test, but it was really just brand loyalty more then taste that keeps people buying it. Also read up on the Cola Wars and see all the nasty things that Coke did to Mom and Pop stores if they decided to stock Pepsi as well. It isn't pretty.

I grew up on Coke (the liquid), but, when given the opportunity to chose, it was always Pepsi for me. For one thing the bottles with the red, white and blue strips with the spiral glass design was super cool. In high school, I cannot tell you how often my lunch consisted of a bottle of Pepsi and an Ice Cream Sandwich. In spite of that I still have all my original teeth and no cavities after all these years.
It depends on taste too.
I've seen so many people hating the US Sodas and preferring the Mexican sodas ( fructose vs real sugar)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Cool! :)
Somebody had to preemptively take up your slack...! ;)
It's not a bad thing, really. I inherited the low tolerance for alcohol from my Native American ancestors. My mom is the same way. So, the fewer alcoholic drinks I like, the better, especially since I'll be able to drink without parental consent in less than two years. And also why I stick with wine pretty much. If it doesn't taste like alcohol, I tend to drink it too fast, and that leads to a slight buzz.

donaldtoo

It's not a bad thing, really. I inherited the low tolerance for alcohol from my Native American ancestors. My mom is the same way. So, the fewer alcoholic drinks I like, the better, especially since I'll be able to drink without parental consent in less than two years. And also why I stick with wine pretty much. If it doesn't taste like alcohol, I tend to drink it too fast, and that leads to a slight buzz.

Woof.
Sounds complicated. ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom