Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Male bra = bro, or mansiere
Male skirt = kilt
Male purse = murse

Let's get @Gabe1 working on an acceptable male-centric iPhone 6 murse.
I expect prototypes by the end of the weekend.
you learn new things everyday in the "internets".

The "series of tubes" is really awesome.

That calls for a nap.
excellent idea! NAP TIME!!!

PeterAlt

@Cesar R M @Gabe1 - I asked my dad today about Bette Midler and he said he thought the person who knew was her but he was wrong. He then said he had a friend who worked for Warner Communications before it was called that who knew her.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Thinking you might be a Samsung fan.

Tell me you're a Pepsi guy and we're through.

I can accept one or the other folly, but not both. Not both.
You got something against Pepsi, young lady?!?!?!? If at anytime I feel the urge to drink sewer water I always get a Coke.

Back in the day, I used to attend, as a vender, many grocery conventions. That was during the era of the concealed Pepsi vs. Coke extravaganza. If you're not familiar, they would pour out two small cups. One would contain Pepsi and the other would contain Coke. Almost every single one of the proclaimed Coke only drinkers took the challenge and lost. Not only could they not tell which one was Coke, but, when asked which they preferred, they choose Pepsi.

Surprisingly, just about none of the tricked Coke lovers switched over to Pepsi even after they said that they liked the taste better. Apparently there is some thing in the formula for Coke that causes people to be mule headed to the point of silliness.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Same here. The only regular stuff I drink is Dr. Pepper. I laugh every time Sheldon makes that joke about his mom having a mild Dr. Pepper addiction. :joyfull: That's my morning caffeine.
I don't like Dr. Pepper. Not even in elementary school when I drank regular soda. I switched over one Disney trip when my parents were concerned about my soda intake. Ultimatum: either I could switch to diet soda or drink water. I switched to diet. Ever since Coke Zero came out, I've pretty much never looked back. I love that stuff. That's my morning wakeup. I don't really drink sugary drinks at all outside of juice, and even that I water down. In Disney I'll drink Powerade. I think that helps me stay hydrated. I know they say the amount of B vitamins you lose when you sweat is pretty low, but I feel much better in Disney if I drink one every day or every other day. Other than those two, that's it. Diet soda, diet tea, or water.

PeterAlt

I probably wrote these while I was sleeping (or drinking but I don't drink often). I'm finding more and more of these. I know I don't have memory problems... Is it possible for people to sleep typing, like sleep walking but typing instead of walking.

EDIT - I'm just concerned of the content of what I might be saying would be things I would regret saying, or reframe from saying consciously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom