Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Yesterday, myself and one of the partners were talking about the iPhone 6. He had both his old 5 and new 6 with him. He held them up to each other, and as I was about to comment how that must be the bigger version, he said... "And, this is the smaller one!". We weren't too concerned about the bending thing 'cause we both only keep our phones in our front pockets, but, it could potentially be a problem with the other one bein' even larger.
I don't even know if I really want one, now. Too darn bulky.
ahem. the bending is reported to be in the front pockets, not the back ones :)
hence why people are complaining loudly.

You could just carry it in the front pocket of your purse, like I do. Not bulky at all that way.

are there male purses for phones? ;)

donaldtoo

Fifty years! One of my favorite shows. When I was younger I always thought they were the coolest family. :joyfull:

Yep, one of my favorite oldies, as well!!! :)
Plus, I REALLY dug their cars...!!!!! :joyfull:

koach_color_02.jpg

94a2a9a7a5c68c0b008a6ed8b7f4afe8.jpg

321175701f3eebcf953cb287b6c0617d.jpg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

Male bra = bro, or mansiere
Male skirt = kilt
Male purse = murse

Let's get @Gabe1 working on an acceptable male-centric iPhone 6 murse.
I expect prototypes by the end of the weekend.

Cesar R M

So I don't hafta' buy a purse, 'cause it'll also bend in my front pocket, I'll just do as I posted yesterday, and keep my 4S. ;) :)
you could always use this as an excuse, and buy one of these armored cases for the iphone, maybe with the same metals of Captain America's shield ;)

*edit*
now samsung is making fun of the bendgate of the iphone XD

6a6S9Ec.jpg

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member

My goodness, with all the talk of these new-fangled phones--the size, the bendable aspect, the issues, the COST, etc., why don't you get what I have? It's a little phone, and it flips open. It doesn't do that scroll thing, there are no pictures, and it doesn't text. All you have to do is type in the phone number, and it rings at the other person's phone. They pick up their ringing phone and say, "Hello." And, you say, "Hello." :)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
you could always use this as an excuse, and buy one of these armored cases for the iphone, maybe with the same metals of Captain America's shield ;)

*edit*
now samsung is making fun of the bendgate of the iphone XD

6a6S9Ec.jpg
Thinking you might be a Samsung fan.

Tell me you're a Pepsi guy and we're through.

I can accept one or the other folly, but not both. Not both.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So I was on the train to Boston yesterday and it got me thinking, scary I Know.

Amtrak Acela trains: "high speed trains" that can go up to 150mph, fastest in the states. It says the average speed is 70 mph. That's not a high speed train. One that goes 300 is high speed but we can't do that here...that would be a logistical nightmare. We would have to straighten out the tracks instead of being all curvy. I'm not going into the whole Amtrak loses money so we pay for it issues though Boston between DC Amtrak is packed all the time.

Mind the Gap vs our long winded spiel. Isn't Mind the Gap so much easier? The one yesterday was 'for you safety, please pay attention to the gap between the platform and the train' and I think there was something little extra too.

The Northeast Corridor maintains very high ridership: Boston, New York, and Wash. DC, draw large crowds. I've always enjoyed distance travel via rail, and have taken multiple trips to NY Penn, and you're right in Midtown.

Cesar R M

Thinking you might be a Samsung fan.

Tell me you're a Pepsi guy and we're through.

I can accept one or the other folly, but not both. Not both.
I'm definitively a samsung galaxy S3 user right now... used to be a Nokia users until they crapped themselves.
Still, I always buy whats best for my money and my needs.

but I dont like pepsi nor coca cola ( I dont drink those, neither alcohol)

Sprite and Seven up now.. that's another thing ;)

MOXOMUMD

I understand in this case. The public schools have off today as it is a Jewish holiday. The professor was supposed to have a babysitter for today, but at the last minute, the babysitter got sick and she couldn't get a replacement. So she had to stay home with her kid. That I understand. It's not too often that classes get cancelled. I'm so exhausted that I'm kind of just as happy to be at home.
I've never heard of a public school being closed for a Jewish holiday. Our schools were all open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom