Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So I was on the train to Boston yesterday and it got me thinking, scary I Know.

Amtrak Acela trains: "high speed trains" that can go up to 150mph, fastest in the states. It says the average speed is 70 mph. That's not a high speed train. One that goes 300 is high speed but we can't do that here...that would be a logistical nightmare. We would have to straighten out the tracks instead of being all curvy. I'm not going into the whole Amtrak loses money so we pay for it issues though Boston between DC Amtrak is packed all the time.

Mind the Gap vs our long winded spiel. Isn't Mind the Gap so much easier? The one yesterday was 'for you safety, please pay attention to the gap between the platform and the train' and I think there was something little extra too.

Simpler yes but legal does not endorse simple.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Cesar R M

so the iphone 6 or whatever number we are on. Granted my contract is up soon, now I think, and I wont be getting a new phone. But why do they keep making phones bigger, big enough where they do not fit in your pocket? I just want a pocket size where other things go in my pocket....lol. The iphone 4 o 5 whatever I have is perfectly sized to me.
theres 2 versions of the iphone, just get the vanilla 6 and not the plus.

or you could just switch to the Samsung Galaxy Mini versions.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
My DD was always annoyed when her once a week, long classes were cancelled, a percentage chunk of hours of the Semester Hours. She half kidded they should do a tuition reimbursement.
I understand in this case. The public schools have off today as it is a Jewish holiday. The professor was supposed to have a babysitter for today, but at the last minute, the babysitter got sick and she couldn't get a replacement. So she had to stay home with her kid. That I understand. It's not too often that classes get cancelled. I'm so exhausted that I'm kind of just as happy to be at home.

MOXOMUMD

Happy Anniversary Munsters

23f5ec713f28e89280384d01e2c891ed.jpg
Fifty years! One of my favorite shows. When I was younger I always thought they were the coolest family. :joyfull:

donaldtoo

'Cause you are not the target demographic they are marketing to, your age demographic is already covered. It is me they are now directing marketing to. :geek:

Yesterday, myself and one of the partners were talking about the iPhone 6. He had both his old 5 and new 6 with him. He held them up to each other, and as I was about to comment how that must be the bigger version, he said... "And, this is the smaller one!". We weren't too concerned about the bending thing 'cause we both only keep our phones in our front pockets, but, it could potentially be a problem with the other one bein' even larger.
I don't even know if I really want one, now. Too darn bulky.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Yesterday, myself and one of the partners were talking about the iPhone 6. He had both his old 5 and new 6 with him. He held them up to each other, and as I was about to comment how that must be the bigger version, he said... "And, this is the smaller one!". We weren't too concerned about the bending thing 'cause we both only keep our phones in our front pockets, but, it could potentially be a problem with the other one bein' even larger.
I don't even know if I really want one, now. Too darn bulky.
You could just carry it in the front pocket of your purse, like I do. Not bulky at all that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom