Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I, too, am addicted to the show. I missed the first few years so I still find an episode here and there that I haven't seen.
My uncle got me into it about two years ago. When we were in Hawaii the first time, he came and we got the two bedroom unit. He had it on, so I started watching it with him. I quickly got addicted. I had it on at home a lot and my parents started watching it with me. Now even my dad, who insisted the show is "not that funny" sits there and laughs so hard that you can hear him across the house. My brother also enjoys it. So it's practically the only thing ever on in our house and it's pretty rare for an episode to come on that we haven't seen before

Cesar R M

IHGqrom.jpg
6avMpq3.gif

donaldtoo

Is really that important?
I've seen the discussion online and every president since Reagan as had a problem with their marines. (like George W completely ignoring them a few times).
Why it is making bigger waves with Obama?
seems everything is overinflated for Obama (note that I'm a third party viewer and I'm still surprised how they blame him even for the bad weather or a broken nail! )

Which made people online make hilarious animated gifts like this one:
zx2kVpF.gif

It's been no different for any leader of anything since the beginning of time.
Detractors and defenders. As far as American Presidents go, I remember back to Nixon.
SOS, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I coulda' swore those two resorts had already merged and their names were changed when we were there in July of '01.
Then again, as per usual, I could be wrong, and, as per usual, it wouldn't be the first time... :confused:

You're right!

Soarin' Over Pgh

View attachment 66691This made me laugh. I hope you do too. :cat: I don't know about your area, but Giant Eagle is doing massive hiring here.

My grandmother worked for them for 25 years. If I don't have any offers by Friday evening I'm calling her old coworkers Saturday morning. Best way into a job? Know someone who can bump your resume to the top of the pile, or simply get you in without question.

When my gram died, the manager, assistant manager, district manager, store security, the entire meat department, the entire seafood department, and the president of the company (and all the suits) showed up at her viewing with SIXTEEN sandwich rings, a dozen 24 packs of soda,24 bags of chips, and every sandwich fixing you could imagine. It was an incredible outpouring of love for her, at one point almost everyone from the store had stopped by. They all stayed for hours as well, not just a show up and leave deal.

They also sent the biggest bouquet of flowers I've ever seen...it had no less than two dozen roses amongst other flowers and barely fit through the door. I still have a quarter of it, dried out and packed away.

A friend of mine offered me a cashiering position at the place he manages, if nothing else pans out. It's almost half of what I used to make, pay wise, and starts at 6am. It's absolute last resort, but I have that tucked into my mind just in case.

Here's a pic that I hope will cheer up @Soarin' Over Pgh a little... :)

Walt+Disney+World+(7).jpg

It helped!! Thank you :)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Conversation with my dad this evening:

Me: Even though my business law class is online and I haven't met the professor in person, I get the feeling that he's arrogant and kind of a jerk.
Dad: What's his name?
Me: *gives professor's name*
Dad: Oh, yeah, he's a jerk. Do not tell him that we are related.
Me: o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom