Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureCEO

Time for a check up. Maybe depression. Could this be coming though during your interviews?

It's job depression meaning once I get a job that pays enough to live on my own...I'll be ok. During interviews, I am fine except I'm not one to get overly excited. Like today's interview I was actually happy to go and then possible 2nd interviews for a part time job. ?

Well Captain Underpants was on the banned book list again. oy.

Hunger Games too. Not for its violence but for its religious view point. :facepalm:

Hunger Games = religion? I don't understand. I guess it's like calling Harry Potter a Christian novel.

Never heard of Captain Underpants though sounds racy o_O

Spitt'n annoyed. :cautious:

:facepalm:

If you want to be the Commander be respectful to those you lead.

Rant over.

Obama should have stayed in Illinois

Cesar R M

Exactly. You don't start wandering around and the resorts warn you not to explore out of the immediate tourist areas. So many countries have had issues with people coming off Cruise Ships that wander from the anointed excursions when they dock too. Coming into any country and telling them how to run their land especially as an American and your almost begging for trouble. Wandering you are easy pickings.
Or just try your best to dont look like a clueless tourist lol.
The typical hawaian shirt wearing white old dude is the classic "target" of scammers and petty thief im most tourist towns.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Well Captain Underpants was on the banned book list again. oy.

Hunger Games too. Not for its violence but for its religious view point. :facepalm:
th

Cesar R M

Spitt'n annoyed. :cautious:

:facepalm:

If you want to be the Commander be respectful to those you lead.

Rant over.

Is really that important?
I've seen the discussion online and every president since Reagan as had a problem with their marines. (like George W completely ignoring them a few times).
Why it is making bigger waves with Obama?
seems everything is overinflated for Obama (note that I'm a third party viewer and I'm still surprised how they blame him even for the bad weather or a broken nail! )

Which made people online make hilarious animated gifts like this one:
zx2kVpF.gif

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Never heard of Captain Underpants though sounds racy o_O

Anything having to do with underwear or bodily functions is bound to be something that will catch elementary school boys' attention. While the girls are just like
39215-grumpy-cat-no-Vyfj.jpeg

My brother's favorite book down to this day is Arthur's Pants. A book that was originally mine but that I liked more because I liked Arthur.

Arthur%27s_Pants.png

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I've seen the discussion online and every president since Reagan as had a problem with their marines. (like George W completely ignoring them a few times).
seems everything is overinflated for Obama (note that I'm a third party viewer and I'm still surprised how they blame him even for the bad weather or a broken nail! )

zx2kVpF.gif
Hmmm. I've never heard that being said, problems? This is simple bad manners poor and disrespectful.

Goofyernmost

Yes indeed. There has only been 2 or 3 Presidents/Commander in Chiefs that were not Veterans. From the Marines I know, once you are a Marine you are always a marine, retired or not. He needs to learn to be a bit more respectfully to those he leads and sends into harms way. He started his first year doing something similar during the wreath laying ceremony on Memorial Day. His PEOPLE need to coach him better or he needs to listen to them more closely.
Looks to me like what he really needed was to grow an extra hand. Because he is not a military person, saluting is not a, by nature, event. Both arms were full and he was being ceremoniously saluted. Also in the rules of military, he is the supreme commander of the armed forces. He isn't required to salute them, they are required to salute him. His actions are in complete consistency with normal procedures. Had he had a hand free then it might be considered rude (but only in the most minor of degrees) to not return it, but in this event that was not the case.

Folks with no knowledge of military procedures might feel that he should have returned it and under different conditions, I'm sure he would have, properly. However, he did salute them to the best of his ability with his hands full. He actually would have been better off to not salute at all.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No

zx2kVpF.gif
I keep saying this to myself...

keep-calm-and-keep-mouth-shut-4.png

MOXOMUMD

Yes indeed. There has only been 2 or 3 Presidents/Commander in Chiefs that were not Veterans. From the Marines I know, once you are a Marine you are always a marine, retired or not. He needs to learn to be a bit more respectfully to those he leads and sends into harms way. He started his first year doing something similar during the wreath laying ceremony on Memorial Day. His PEOPLE need to coach him better or he needs to listen to them more closely.
I actually looked this up. Twelve were not veterans.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I thought, "What a cute dress for a formal." then I see everyone call it ugly. :oops: I'd still buy it, it's something you don't see often. (And perhaps a majority of my wardrobe is black.) Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes. :)

Oh, I love black, but not associated with clothing for Minnie!! Minnie avoids black for her dresses; they're supposed to be bright and CHEERY!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

Anything having to do with underwear or bodily functions is bound to be something that will catch elementary school boys' attention. While the girls are just like
39215-grumpy-cat-no-Vyfj.jpeg

My brother's favorite book down to this day is Arthur's Pants. A book that was originally mine but that I liked more because I liked Arthur.

Arthur%27s_Pants.png

I can still watch Arthur, if there's nothing else on.
Franklin too.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The security guard walked by a total of one time during my two point five days there. And he didn't look into the office.

Those are certainly not jobs for everyone. Especially me. I guess I'm too sensitive or care too much. I dunno.

I'm really depressed today.

I'd say that they lost a great employee that day you walked out. Eventually, you'll be moving on to a better situation, where people show you respect, and also care about your safety.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Listen, if you're up @4:30, so should your lawyer! What if you lost your mind and burned that hideous dress and got arrested?

You need a new lawyer. I've heard rumours that @StarWarsGirl95 might know a few.

Absolutely! My lawyer is a slacker, sleeping in late like that. :eek: Let me see if @StarWarsGirl95 can find me legal counsel, who gets to the office at a respectable hour--at least by 5:00 AM. I'm not unreasonable, you know. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom