Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Made it back. Cat is very happy. I'm exhausted. Our flight was delayed because that plane originated in Charleston, SC, and for some reason they had to shut down the airport. Wonder what my crazy relatives down there were doing to shut the airport down. ;) Compared to the 97 degrees that it was today in WDW, it feels chilly at 68 degrees.

Glad you are back safe and sound. When does college start back up?

BTW, what do you do with your cat while you are in WDW?

Gabe1

We want to hear all about the new job.
And the room-mate situation.
Yes we do. We have walked this walk with you a long time and hope it all has a happy ending.

Waiter at Yachtsman thought it was possible that I was 21, so...I do look young and don't mind it if someone asks if I'm in high school, but I definitely don't look like a middle schooler
Was the server any closer to your age? I have a harder time these days guessing ages. My kids are 5 years apart and some of my DD friends look as old as my DS and DS has some friends that look very young for their age.

Apparently, I must have missed something that went down here last night. I'm bewildered here this morning, to say the least. o_O

OK, you do know why it is taking me so long to catch up....

seahawk7

Do either one of you ( @seahawk7 ) also like corn tortillas, or maybe they're called tacos? I like both the flour ones and corn ones. Usually the corn ones are the crunchy shells. Mexican food is really tasty. I just prefer the milder recipes, nothing really hot (maybe just a tiny bit hot at the most). :hungry:
I have a hard time with spicy food too. I hurts my tummy. I don't have an ulcer which is good since I don't think I can live without coffee.

donaldtoo

actually, there were a few 7's before the big quake.

This doesnt happen the same. Also let's remember that Cali is one giant fault.
Japan is around 4 giant faults in 5 big blocks.. (amur, okhotsk, pacific plate, philliphines plate, okinawa plate)

Mexico is also similar.. 3 big cuts and 3 big plates ( Pacific, Cocos and North American plate as main, Rivera and Orozco plate as secondary).

thats too pervy for donald ;)
:hilarious:

1) We were already studying California geology in elementary school when I was a kiddo in NoCal.

2) This will give DWifey a good chuckle...!!! :joyfull: :D ;) :)

Gabe1

Yikes, too alcoholic for me, Ill pass ( I dont drink alcohol lol)
I so love a Lapu Lapu. After my DS came and checked me into my resort a few trips ago we went to ride TT 1.0 one more time (it closed that night for 2.0) we hit Poly up for some food/LapuLapu and then EMH at MK. A nice end to a day that started for me at 2am, I did that 24 hour thing and was up at 7am the next morning ready to hit the parks.

Woke the Pup with laughter. I bookmarked this post. Have feeling it will be recycled many time here.
a lot of quakes in Mexico destroy newer buildings that supposedly are "up to date quake code".. yet the ancient cathedral in Mexico city.. as survived all the quakes relatively intact.
Maybe 'cause it has a Higher Power looking after her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom