Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Do either one of you ( @seahawk7 ) also like corn tortillas, or maybe they're called tacos? I like both the flour ones and corn ones. Usually the corn ones are the crunchy shells. Mexican food is really tasty. I just prefer the milder recipes, nothing really hot (maybe just a tiny bit hot at the most). :hungry:

I do not care for corn tortillas. Flour ones I use for everything around here. I'd like to know how to make them and then how to cook them.

MOXOMUMD

This better not be a "before" shock and the real quake happens when I get there or I'll be ed. Small aftershocks I might handle. Sounds fun, actually, but anything big would seriously ruin my trip!
Just an fyi to an unwritten rule of this thraed is we keep the language clean. This is one of the few threads I let my daughter read so please think about what you post before you do.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
He was a member of the forums who (for personal reasons) had to abandon his account and create a new account. He has been on and off this thread under different names (for different reasons) since it's inception.

I know it sounds like a TOS violation but there have been extenuating circumstances from what I understand.
Is he back, by any chance?

And this is why I feel compelled when I miss 24 hours or so to try and skim and catch up. Ya miss stuff even in just a day.

Cesar R M

I have a feeling I'll be hearing about people's experiences during the quake when I get there! If I remember correctly there was a before shock of 6.1 before the big one that hit Japan. At the time, everyone thought the 6.1 was the big one but that was small compared to what followed a few days later.

Could happen in California. Just my luck it happens during my trip. If it does, I don't think I'll be heading to Disney. I'll volunteer my time to help.
actually, there were a few 7's before the big quake.

This doesnt happen the same. Also let's remember that Cali is one giant fault.
Japan is around 4 giant faults in 5 big blocks.. (amur, okhotsk, pacific plate, philliphines plate, okinawa plate)

Mexico is also similar.. 3 big cuts and 3 big plates ( Pacific, Cocos and North American plate as main, Rivera and Orozco plate as secondary).

I would rather nibble on it
thats too pervy for donald ;)
:hilarious:

Cesar R M

Oh do go next time. It is so pretty, imagineered so well and they did not skimp on money doing this pavilion authentic or not. Even though I have spent a great deal of time in Mexico, it was at touristy resorts so I could not say one way or another.
Fine, when I go back again in February or September (depends)
I will try to check the Mexican pavilion to give you all my Sageteer review.

Gone 24 hours and 10 pages behind. Skimming again.
No excuses! a real sageteer leaves NO POST BEHIND! :hilarious:

Cesar R M

Do either one of you ( @seahawk7 ) also like corn tortillas, or maybe they're called tacos? I like both the flour ones and corn ones. Usually the corn ones are the crunchy shells. Mexican food is really tasty. I just prefer the milder recipes, nothing really hot (maybe just a tiny bit hot at the most). :hungry:
theres a variety of tacos, not just hard shell ones.

Soft tacos (traditional). Fried Tacos (Tacos dorados in oil), Tacos Dorados (in a grill or plancha, no oil) and flautas.

I think you were probably referring to a small tremor (light, quick shaking), versus a small, actual earthquake. As others mentioned, a quake (even a small one) can do damage (similar to a "smaller" tropical storm/hurricane, for example).

anything below 4.0 shouldn't do damage, unless the place and buildings were already damaged or softened by other things (like torrential rain or other quakes) or the buildings being too badly build (like Adobe bricks and traditional native style building blocks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom