Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

Yeah, I was.

Better than yesterday though, considering I didn't get dressed at all.

I am just about at the end of my rope with my bladder problems. Thankfully I see my gyn/surgeon on Tuesday. I suspect I'll end up bawling, once I start telling him how bad things have been.

At the very least, I'll walk out of there with new meds. I can't bear the thought of more surgery though.
Oh, that is awful! I really hope you don't have to have surgery. Sending you good thoughts.

donaldtoo

So THAT'S what the colors of the Mexico flag stand for?

Kinda' like this for Italy. :)

pizza09.jpg

StarWarsGirl

Was the server any closer to your age? I have a harder time these days guessing ages. My kids are 5 years apart and some of my DD friends look as old as my DS and DS has some friends that look very young for their age.
Yes, he was more like 30-ish. Both my parents look younger than they are. My dad is 54 but looks more like 45 and my mom is 48 and looks more like 40. I look like I'm around 16 without makeup. If I put on a little make up (I never do a lot) I look more my age.

When we were in WDW, my brother and I were going on Dumbo. There was no line, so the CM asked if we would like two Dumbos. I said yes. Then she questioned if my brother was at least 7. o_O He's 5'2'' and taller than me.

seahawk7

Ok, here is my mom's recipe:

4 cups of flour
4 teaspoons of baking powder
2 teaspoons of salt
Mix dry ingredients well, then make a "well" in the middle of the mixture and add half cup of vegetable oil then mix gently until the mixture makes little balls like when you make bisquick
Make another well and pour two thirds cup of tepid water in the middle and knead gently until he mixture comes cleanly off the bowl. You might have to add a little more water. But make sure the bowl is clean.
Form into a ball then cover bowl with a towel and let sit for an hour.
After the hour is up, take small amounts of the big ball and make little balls like preparing pizza dough.
Now take a cast iron skillet or Comal (what my mom calls it) and heat it a medium to high.
Sprinkle flour on a cutting board or surface preferably wood and roll out ball of dough with a rolling pin from center out in all directions.
Place tortilla on skillet or Comal to cook and flip once to do other side.
You can roll out dough to your desired thickness.
I will post picture of skillet or comal.
Try freshly made tortilla with butter and/or cinnamon suger yum.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Ok, here is my mom's recipe:

4 cups of flour
4 teaspoons of baking powder
2 teaspoons of salt
Mix dry ingredients well, then make a "well" in the middle of the mixture and add half cup of vegetable oil then mix gently until the mixture makes little balls like when you make bisquick
Make another well and pour two thirds cup of tepid water in the middle and knead gently until he mixture comes cleanly off the bowl. You might have to add a little more water. But make sure the bowl is clean.
Form into a ball then cover bowl with a towel and let sit for an hour.
After the hour is up, take small amounts of the big ball and make little balls like preparing pizza dough.
Now take a cast iron skillet or Comal (what my mom calls it) and heat it a medium to high.
Sprinkle flour on a cutting board or surface preferably wood and roll out ball of dough with a rolling pin from center out in all directions.
Place tortilla on skillet or Comal to cook and flip once to do other side.
You can roll out dough to your desired thickness.
I will post picture of skillet or comal.
Try freshly made tortilla with butter and/or cinnamon suger yum.
Are they dry fried or fried in oil?

Cesar R M

Yes we do. We have walked this walk with you a long time and hope it all has a happy ending.

Was the server any closer to your age? I have a harder time these days guessing ages. My kids are 5 years apart and some of my DD friends look as old as my DS and DS has some friends that look very young for their age.

OK, you do know why it is taking me so long to catch up....
yeah, plastic surgery makes the guessing harder ;)

Cesar R M

I so love a Lapu Lapu. After my DS came and checked me into my resort a few trips ago we went to ride TT 1.0 one more time (it closed that night for 2.0) we hit Poly up for some food/LapuLapu and then EMH at MK. A nice end to a day that started for me at 2am, I did that 24 hour thing and was up at 7am the next morning ready to hit the parks.

Woke the Pup with laughter. I bookmarked this post. Have feeling it will be recycled many time here.

Maybe 'cause it has a Higher Power looking after her?
Dunno, newer churches fell completely. (like some in the Puebla's last quake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom