Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Wow!

While Hubby's partner M. has been off work, Hubby has made almost 50K for him. And happily so.
When M. left, he told Hubby to keep all the commission, or give it to me for working for him. At the time, Hubby told him that things don't work that way.

Anyway, M's wife dropped him off to the office for a little visit today, and he brought in a card for me. Inside was $1000 USD, for our upcoming trip. "Have dinner on me", the message read.

I feel a little teary eyed.

How amazing. Thinking of you with all they have going on in their lives. Good people.

Well how is this going to add to your ADRs?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
No judgement here. I love to be lazy----not that you were...:D
Yeah, I was.

Better than yesterday though, considering I didn't get dressed at all.

I am just about at the end of my rope with my bladder problems. Thankfully I see my gyn/surgeon on Tuesday. I suspect I'll end up bawling, once I start telling him how bad things have been.

At the very least, I'll walk out of there with new meds. I can't bear the thought of more surgery though.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
How amazing. Thinking of you with all they have going on in their lives. Good people.

Well how is this going to add to your ADRs?
ADR's are good now.

I'll donate half to the African child care project I work with, and the rest I will spend on me.

I see a Disney Dooney & Bourke and some Disney-themed Pandora charms in my future though.

donaldtoo

So, I had to go and google me some images of flautas...!!! :hungry: :)

Flautas.JPG

flautas.jpg

img_8259.jpg

donaldtoo

Yeah, I was.

Better than yesterday though, considering I didn't get dressed at all.

I am just about at the end of my rope with my bladder problems. Thankfully I see my gyn/surgeon on Tuesday. I suspect I'll end up bawling, once I start telling him how bad things have been.

At the very least, I'll walk out of there with new meds. I can't bear the thought of more surgery though.

Sympathy "like".
Hope the Docs can get ya' fixed up soon, without the surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom