Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

I have a feeling I'll be hearing about people's experiences during the quake when I get there! If I remember correctly there was a before shock of 6.1 before the big one that hit Japan. At the time, everyone thought the 6.1 was the big one but that was small compared to what followed a few days later.

Could happen in California. Just my luck it happens during my trip. If it does, I don't think I'll be heading to Disney. I'll volunteer my time to help.

trr1

I have a feeling I'll be hearing about people's experiences during the quake when I get there! If I remember correctly there was a before shock of 6.1 before the big one that hit Japan. At the time, everyone thought the 6.1 was the big one but that was small compared to what followed a few days later.

Could happen in California. Just my luck it happens during my trip. If it does, I don't think I'll be heading to Disney. I'll volunteer my time to help.
is this the one where california becomes an Island or sinks?grif.jpg

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Prayers to anyone involved in the quake. I hope the worst is over for the people affected. Be careful during your travels out there, and keep tuned to the news reports.

MOXOMUMD

Here's mine...

Turkey-Leg-Lamp.jpg

:D ;) :)
How do you keep a FF on that leg?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I've heard this but I have no idea how to make a tortillas. Care to share?

Do either one of you ( @seahawk7 ) also like corn tortillas, or maybe they're called tacos? I like both the flour ones and corn ones. Usually the corn ones are the crunchy shells. Mexican food is really tasty. I just prefer the milder recipes, nothing really hot (maybe just a tiny bit hot at the most). :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom