Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mom

Premium Member
I actually ate a tomato on my burger the other day. (pats self on back) Someone made me dinner and I didn't want to hurt his feelings by peeling the tomato off. I want him to make dinner again. :D

My neighbor hates tomatoes, yet grows them every year because his wife loves them. They've been married 30+ years (newly weds by our standards), just in case you whippersnappers want to know why some marriages last longer than others.

PeterAlt

not to mention it gives a good views of the tomorrowland area.
The thing about the PeopleMover at WDW is that it was the first ever system ever built to use Linear Induction Motors (LIM). These motors are used now all over including one at the Houston airport (a WEDway built by Disney Imagineering), Detroit Downtown People Mover, Vancouver Skyway, Toronto, underground the US Capitol buildings, AirTrain at JFK Airport in NYC, and locations in Japan and China! It uses magnets embedded in the guideway to push and pull the vehicles above it.

Last edited:

PeterAlt

Yes.

@The Mom ...I apologize for getting upset and causing you to have to perform a clean-up on my behalf.
Thanks. I didn't know you were one of the founders of this thread and I didn't know I was crossing a line when I started on my serious ramble on the state of Disney. I'm really sorry about that!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The one which this thread is dedicated to...
He was a member of the forums who (for personal reasons) had to abandon his account and create a new account. He has been on and off this thread under different names (for different reasons) since it's inception.

I know it sounds like a TOS violation but there have been extenuating circumstances from what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom