Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

You will have to kill me, but honestly.. I only went to the quick food at Mexico's pavilion because my mother insisted.

I did not enter the Mexican Pavilion itself...but we tried the food.
The food was ok, but most there appeared to be in texmex style and northern Mexico (border) than real Mexican.
For example: the type of tortillas used there are not the usual mexican tortillas you get here in Mexico.
The ones used in the pavilion looks like those "prepackaged" and "produced in mass" tortillas that are made in factories.)

Having freshly made tortillas is a huge deal. It adds a lot of flavor and texture to the food.

(to resume and be clear.. I have no idea about the Mexican Pavilion, because I did not enter.. but I'm 100% sure that Donald M&H does not fit there, as he is an american Icon.. not a Mexican one. Id rather love to see Panchito Pistolas, just like I would have loved to see the Brazil Pavilion with José Carioca)
We make our own tortillas too. Ours are flour. Freshly made tortillas with freshly peeled roasted green Chile (New Mexican), and a slice of Longhorn cheese is do die for.

Cesar R M

We make our own tortillas too. Ours are flour. Freshly made tortillas with freshly peeled roasted green Chile (New Mexican), and a slice of Longhorn cheese is do die for.
Flour tortillas are definitively usual in northern states like Nuevo Leon ( I got family in Monterrey).
Nothing like a well done quesadilla with chorizo and chiles :hungry:

You done it @seahawk7 ... I am officially hungry again! :(

The Mom

Premium Member
Just a gentle reminder - this is a light- hearted thread. No serious issues about WDW are to be discussed. The Sageteers are more than willing to give support to those going through some personal issues - that's what friends are for.

But please, be careful about sharing TMI - this is still the internet.

Cesar R M

Just a gentle reminder - this is a light- hearted thread. No serious issues about WDW are to be discussed. The Sageteers are more than willing to give support to those going through some personal issues - that's what friends are for.

But please, be careful about sharing TMI - this is still the internet.

Booo! There goes my underwear story! :hilarious::joyfull:

You mean thraed. ;):D

Errare humanum est!
What an awful mistake!
I hope I dont lose my sageteer credentials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom