Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

rattlesnake sliders

rattlesnake-slider-1.jpg

I've never had the sliders before ;), but, I have had rattlesnake. :hungry: :)

Soarin' Over Pgh

Hiatus time.

This is no longer fun, and I'm over some people barging in and taking over every thread I read often. I'm going to be using the awesome features that were built into this awesome forum,and making a mental note to upgrade my account to premium when I get a few paychecks from new job under my belt to show appreciation for all the hard work the mods do.

You know where to find me. Much love, y'all.

donaldtoo

A question for you @Cesar R M , what do you think of the Mexico pavillion? I live in New Mexico and I enjoy the Mariachis. We have some churches here who play mariachi music during mass. But I guess I was wondering what you thought of the food. Is it authentic? I found San Angel very good but nothing like New Mexican food. Ours is more Native American influenced. So, anyway, I was just wondering about your take on it.

Yes, certain places in New Mexico and Arizona have a definite Native American influence in their Mexican cuisine. Very tasty, too. :)

donaldtoo

Hiatus time.

This is no longer fun, and I'm over some people barging in and taking over every thread I read often. I'm going to be using the awesome features that were built into this awesome forum,and making a mental note to upgrade my account to premium when I get a few paychecks from new job under my belt to show appreciation for all the hard work the mods do.

You know where to find me. Much love, y'all.

So very sorry to hear. I have very much enjoyed your presence here. :(
But yes, I understand. Many times in life, a break is required medicine.
I wish you the best of luck in your new job and all of your other endeavors!!!
And...
Hope to see ya' back reeeaaaaalll sooooooonnn...!!!!! ;) :)

donaldtoo

You will have to kill me, but honestly.. I only went to the quick food at Mexico's pavilion because my mother insisted.

I did not enter the Mexican Pavilion itself...but we tried the food.
The food was ok, but most there appeared to be in texmex style and northern Mexico (border) than real Mexican.
For example: the type of tortillas used there are not the usual mexican tortillas you get here in Mexico.
The ones used in the pavilion looks like those "prepackaged" and "produced in mass" tortillas that are made in factories.)

Having freshly made tortillas is a huge deal. It adds a lot of flavor and texture to the food.

(to resume and be clear.. I have no idea about the Mexican Pavilion, because I did not enter.. but I'm 100% sure that Donald M&H does not fit there.
he is an american Icon.. not a Mexican one. Id love to see Panchito Pistolas, just like I would have loved to see the Brazil Pavilion with José Carioca)

Oh my. You really need to spend some time checking out the whole Mexico pavilion on your next trip. It is beautiful! :)

Also, I know exactly what you mean about the tortillas. There are many restaurants around us that make their own fresh tortillas daily. And yes, they are many levels of better than any massed produced product. :hungry: :)

StarWarsGirl

Made it back. Cat is very happy. I'm exhausted. Our flight was delayed because that plane originated in Charleston, SC, and for some reason they had to shut down the airport. Wonder what my crazy relatives down there were doing to shut the airport down. ;) Compared to the 97 degrees that it was today in WDW, it feels chilly at 68 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom