Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

rattlesnake sliders

rattlesnake-slider-1.jpg
Tastes like chicken?

MOXOMUMD

Yep, LOVE the atmosphere inside the Mexico pavilion. Have never eaten at San Angel Inn, though. We have plenty of Mexican/Tex-Mex down here, and, as you mentioned, mixed reviews.
I'm also a huge fan of fish tacos, but, I much more prefer them with fried fish, instead of grilled, as some now prepare them.
I prefer fried fish too. That's how I make them here at home.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
haha..it has been in my signature for a while now. We are going September 28th. Staying at CBR which I have not stayed at since like 1993/4. This is actually the first time my DW and I are going with another couple. We have been going together just the 2 of us for the last 6 years or so.

Looking forward to MNSSHP on the day we arrive. :)
Guess it shows that I don't read signatures. ;)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
That is the reason I started reading this thread. I found a lot of nastiness on other threads and not always directed at myself. I am one of the people who like to give likes when I play the games and when I read here. I followed @MOXOMUMD example on liking everyone's post on game threads because it's nice and it makes me feel good to also receive them.
My kids commented that I am happier after I started coming to this thread. So thank you guys!
Hard to call - you and @MinnieM123 are pretty much tied for nicest person in this thraed.

StarWarsGirl

That is the reason I started reading this thread. I found a lot of nastiness on other threads and not always directed at myself. I am one of the people who like to give likes when I play the games and when I read here. I followed @MOXOMUMD example on liking everyone's post on game threads because it's nice and it makes me feel good to also receive them.
My kids commented that I am happier after I started coming to this thread. So thank you guys!
I can pretty much pinpoint when I finally had enough of News and Rumors. I have multiple issues with it, but there was one member. This person was completely polite. Their only crime was daring to suggest that some of the rumors didn't sound right, that perhaps not everything was as it seemed. Turned out they were right...later on. In the meantime, that person got so bullied on there. The member was nothing but polite, never responded, but it was just nasty. I called out one of the bullies. It's one of the few times that I have actually called another member out. The polite member has since left due to the bullying. After that, I just decided I didn't want a lot to do with a section where others can be bullied out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom