Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers.jpg
"Yeah baby!" (I love all the Austin Powers movies. :D )

seahawk7

So I will be planning the dates we go on our annual WDW trip, but this will be the first one that daughter stays home for because of work and school. My son at first didn't want to go without her, and I don't either. :( But I think we are going to see if she can go for one of the two weeks we go. Fingers crossed.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
So I will be planning the dates we go on our annual WDW trip, but this will be the first one that daughter stays home for because of work and school. My son at first didn't want to go without her, and I don't either. :( But I think we are going to see if she can go for one of the two weeks we go. Fingers crossed.
Exciting!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Thanks, we might want to stay at a different hotel this time. We usually stay at Allstar Movies in the same room 4 years in row so it might be time for a change.
We have stayed at POP 6 or 7 times, but are really looking forward to Coronado Springs this year.

After finally upgrading to a king sized bed two years ago, there's no way we could squeeze into a Value Resort double bed now.

seahawk7

We have stayed at POP 6 or 7 times, but are really looking forward to Coronado Springs this year.

After finally upgrading to a king sized bed two years ago, there's no way we could squeeze into a Value Resort double bed now.
Yeah we stayed at Boardwalk one year and the room was huge. I hope our luggage liked it since it was in the room more than us. o_O It will most likely be just my son and me, so a value would do just fine. But now you got me thinking of a moderate. Port Orleans Riverside is one of my favorites. :inlove:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Last night I posted a message that I worked very hard to put together before going to sleep. I was expecting to wake up with dozens of "likes" but nothing. It appears the message was taken down. I'm assuming it was taken down because it showed Disney's old room keys that had credit card numbers on it. Those numbers had been defunct for years and there was no security thread for posting them. Thanks for looking out for my security, but there is no security risk.

The post showed my desk "trophy wall" - a collage of pictures and room keys collected from WDW trips dating 1990 and every year between 1996-2003, with interesting stories associated with the trips.

For example, on one of the trips from the early 2000's, my "date" was the girlfriend of a a very good friend at the time. She said to me (when her boyfriend wasn't present), "Let's run away to Disney for the weekend!"

She was serious. She even threatened to never talk to me again if I turned her down. She also made me promise to never ever tell her boyfriend that we went, premeditatedly without asking her boyfriend to join us or for his permission. I agreed and spontaneously we spent the weekend at Disney without her boyfriend knowing.

Now, before you start thinking where the heck my morales were and how I could do that that a good friend, understand, I was doing my friend a favor more than her by doing this. See, the weekend of that trip, my friend was stressing because he did not want his girlfriend around that weekend. There was something going on that he simply did not want her to know about. I told him not to worry and that I would take care of it. He made me promise never to tell him how I took care of it. I kept my promise with her and with him. Both me and her had a great time at Disney that weekend. On top of all that, he paid me a lot of money afterwards, his way of thanking me. She also paid for gas, hotel room, and her expenses including ticket!

Here's the picture from that trip taken on Buzz Light Year!

View attachment 63143

Well, that solves the mystery of your missing trophy wall collage post. Jennifer gave you a "like" for it and so did I. I also replied back to your post about how nice it was that you had saved so many mementos from past trips, and you could continue to enjoy all those memories. Sorry you didn't see the 2 "likes" and my reply as well. :( But I'm also glad to hear that one of the mods must have been looking out for you (according to what you mentioned above). So that's a very good thing that they have your best interests at heart. :)

seahawk7

Well, that solves the mystery of your missing trophy wall collage post. Jennifer gave you a "like" for it and so did I. I also replied back to your post about how nice it was that you had saved so many mementos from past trips, and you could continue to enjoy all those memories. Sorry you didn't see the 2 "likes" and my reply as well. :( But I'm also glad to hear that one of the mods must have been looking out for you (according to what you mentioned above). So that's a very good thing that they have your best interests at heart. :)
I liked @PeterAlt post as well. I really liked seen all the old Keys to the World and mementos from Vegas.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm beginning to be like @StarWarsGirl95 who told me a while ago that she stopped going into the news threads... Haven't been in there today or yesterday and not a whole lot recently.

Isn't it ridiculous to spend all that time reading those threads only to find out there really isn't anything news worthy or the news you do learn about is wrong?

Better to get the news, when it's real, over here - as I know you all will be discussing it if it's real...

Anything newsworthy today or yesterday? Just let me know when these things are either announced, announced that they are going to be announced, or leaked via public document filing. Otherwise, there really isn't any news - let alone news that's material for discussion! Right?

I respectfully disagree that you can't find newsworthy items or stimulating discussions on the N&R forum. I don't have the time to read everything in N&R, or in General Discussions; but I have learned some very helpful information by reading those threads.

This is not to say that it can't be the Wild West shoot-out up there (sometimes on a daily basis! :eek: ) by a few rude people; but my point is that I always preview those threads, to extrapolate meaningful content. There's also quite a few dignified, knowledgeable forum members up in those threads, who generously share important news and tips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom