Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Funny!
That was actually another option I meant to include in my post. I lose some of my points as it sometimes takes so darn long to post on this phone...! :confused:
Anyway, yes. Much easier and less expensive to do, and the continuity would be there again. :)

New laptop. New Laptop. New Laptop, you're getting sleepy, New Laptop, New Laptop.

PeterAlt

To do:

- Make reservations for Alcatraz for Tuesday afternoon.

- Go to For Eyes first thing in the morning to re-bend my glasses back into shape because I seriously bent it out of shape!

- Haircut. Thinking about getting more than just a haircut. My hair is starting to catch up to my age. Maybe I can have this fixed with style!

- Laundry

- Pack

Gabe1

I'm not familiar. Who's that?

There was a Frontline report about it a few months ago. Companies are giving people freebies to promote them in a non-commercial way. Many bloggers have figured out exactly who they should be promoting to the point that all their living expenses are taken care of!

To be fair, they (the blogger$) should be required to disclose the names of the companies sponsoring them!

You are right, likes, followers, friends all add up to sponsorships for businesses. A major Blogger Convention just ended in Texas a couple days ago and most of which were professional bloggers. But it isn't any different than the days of radio or TV plugging products.

When blogs came out I thought they were interesting. Now I tend to bore with them. Vlogs just irate me.

Gabe1

here you go

IMG_9194_thumb.jpg

I was very small and dreamed of owning a watch like this. Get Smart had one and I wanted one for school when I was bored. Never let go of that dream. (My Catholic School did not Track and redundancy was painful.)

Later in life I had a analog Sony small cube tv, maybe 4 inches that sat on my desk in my office, it was also a radio.
I could switch between Radio and TV with a flip of a switch. If everyone was tucked in their offices I'd turn the radio to TV and watch a Cubbies Game while settling half-million dollar international marine claims, the boring part of my job. The closest I ever got to that TV Watch.

PeterAlt

I'm beginning to be like @StarWarsGirl95 who told me a while ago that she stopped going into the news threads... Haven't been in there today or yesterday and not a whole lot recently.

Isn't it ridiculous to spend all that time reading those threads only to find out there really isn't anything news worthy or the news you do learn about is wrong?

Better to get the news, when it's real, over here - as I know you all will be discussing it if it's real...

Anything newsworthy today or yesterday? Just let me know when these things are either announced, announced that they are going to be announced, or leaked via public document filing. Otherwise, there really isn't any news - let alone news that's material for discussion! Right?

Gabe1

We went to our Wal-Mart and forgot it's move-in week for our university. Students everywhere. Then we decided to make a quick stop at our supermarket. Students were buying cartloads of beer and party food. Last stop was the ice cream stand, line twenty deep of....students. I think they were trying to blow through their money before class actually starts. :)

And that is why when we moved my kids in I always got a hotel room and away from campus. I'd take them shopping at night. Go get them, feed them in the morning and be on my way.

I never took most of their stuff home I put it in a local storage locker so it took a bit longer to haul all that stuff to their places.

Gabe1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom