Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

BvhqMI5IcAAtvWE.jpg

I just googled "rainbow colored food". Oh my...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And, prepare yourselves for this last one... :eek: :jawdrop: ;) :)

image.jpg

PeterAlt

Last night I posted a message that I worked very hard to put together before going to sleep. I was expecting to wake up with dozens of "likes" but nothing. It appears the message was taken down. I'm assuming it was taken down because it showed Disney's old room keys that had credit card numbers on it. Those numbers had been defunct for years and there was no security thread for posting them. Thanks for looking out for my security, but there is no security risk.

The post showed my desk "trophy wall" - a collage of pictures and room keys collected from WDW trips dating 1990 and every year between 1996-2003, with interesting stories associated with the trips.

For example, on one of the trips from the early 2000's, my "date" was the girlfriend of a a very good friend at the time. She said to me (when her boyfriend wasn't present), "Let's run away to Disney for the weekend!"

She was serious. She even threatened to never talk to me again if I turned her down. She also made me promise to never ever tell her boyfriend that we went, premeditatedly without asking her boyfriend to join us or for his permission. I agreed and spontaneously we spent the weekend at Disney without her boyfriend knowing.

Now, before you start thinking where the heck my morales were and how I could do that that a good friend, understand, I was doing my friend a favor more than her by doing this. See, the weekend of that trip, my friend was stressing because he did not want his girlfriend around that weekend. There was something going on that he simply did not want her to know about. I told him not to worry and that I would take care of it. He made me promise never to tell him how I took care of it. I kept my promise with her and with him. Both me and her had a great time at Disney that weekend. On top of all that, he paid me a lot of money afterwards, his way of thanking me. She also paid for gas, hotel room, and her expenses including ticket!

Here's the picture from that trip taken on Buzz Light Year!

image.jpg

trr1

Last night I posted a message that I worked very hard to put together before going to sleep. I was expecting to wake up with dozens of "likes" but nothing. It appears the message was taken down. I'm assuming it was taken down because it showed Disney's old room keys that had credit card numbers on it. Those numbers had been defunct for years and there was no security thread for posting them. Thanks for looking out for my security, but there is no security risk.

The post showed my desk "trophy wall" - a collage of pictures and room keys collected from WDW trips dating 1990 and every year between 1996-2003, with interesting stories associated with the trips.

For example, on one of the trips from the early 2000's, my "date" was the girlfriend of a a very good friend at the time. She said to me (when her boyfriend wasn't present), "Let's run away to Disney for the weekend!"

She was serious. She even threatened to never talk to me again if I turned her down. She also made me promise to never ever tell her boyfriend that we went, premeditatedly without asking her boyfriend to join us or for his permission. I agreed and spontaneously we spent the weekend at Disney without her boyfriend knowing.

Now, before you start thinking where the heck my morales were and how I could do that that a good friend, understand, I was doing my friend a favor more than her by doing this. See, the weekend of that trip, my friend was stressing because he did not want his girlfriend around that weekend. There was something going on that he simply did not want her to know about. I told him not to worry and that I would take care of it. He made me promise never to tell him how I took care of it. I kept my promise with her and with him. Both me and her had a great time at Disney that weekend. On top of all that, he paid me a lot of money afterwards, his way of thanking me. She also paid for gas, hotel room, and her expenses including ticket!

Here's the picture from that trip taken on Buzz Light Year!

View attachment 63143
way to go Gigolo! lol

Cesar R M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom