Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Me either. But considering I feel much better now and actually got stuff done, I'm gonna go with happy.

But I'm hungry.

Daisy growled and showed her teeth to me once. Once. I jammed my wrist /arm like the pic above in her mouth and dared her to bite me. She bit down just enough for it to be uncomfortable. I bit her ear. Since then, she's never shown teeth to me and if I open her mouth, she will keep it open until I close it.

I've always threatened "if you bite me, I'm gonna bite you back" and I mean it. :joyfull: She's only shown her teeth once since, but to a complete stranger who was at the door bothering me (comcast salesman, I think it was). :happy:

Edit to add...she also will not bite the cat. I suspect a similar incident happened and my vicious little kitty got her good. She barks, but never bites.
you.. did.. bite her in the....ear? ((o_O)))

you have 2 DH ?

I was wondering the same.

StarWarsGirl

Stuff like this can really mess with peoples FP+s Wonder what they do about that when it isn't the guests fault.
Whenever we've complained about anything this trip, they give us FPs. I assume they'd give you additional FPs. The restaurants keep paper ones on hand. That's what they did when we complained at Prime Time. Hotel management and guest relations can add an all day FP for each member of your group for a park you choose. This is in addition to your preselected FPs.

trr1

sharknado-cake.jpg

here is dessert

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Whenever we've complained about anything this trip, they give us FPs. I assume they'd give you additional FPs. The restaurants keep paper ones on hand. That's what they did when we complained at Prime Time. Hotel management and guest relations can add an all day FP for each member of your group for a park you choose. This is in addition to your preselected FPs.

I figured guest relations could but never thought about restaurants or hotel. I remember Coach saying in one of his trip reports that he complained to management about not being able to do FP+ and paper FP any more and they gave them some additional paper FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom