Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

And I hate to keep tooting my own horn (who am I kidding! Lol) but didn't I also say just a few weeks ago, that Disney shareholders would not allow a sell-off of WDW's western property, canceling Flamingo Crossing, and any canceling of the company's long term plans to build new resorts?

Behold!

http://m.wdwmagic.com/other/flaming...lamingo-crossings-for-new-marriott-hotels.htm

I was not told this by my relations who have connections, but I know they love Disney theme parks as much as we do. Would a fan ever let these things happen? Not if we could actually do something about it. Just have peace of mind that some of Disney's biggest fans can do something about it.

They don't work for the company and they have lives of their own that they try to enjoy without having to deal with company politics on a daily basis. Sometimes short-sighted company managers push too far and they do find out about it and quietly put a stop to it.

I'm not saying it has happened here, but this is the type of situation I'm talking about where it does happen.

PeterAlt

My feelings on this...I can't see Disney even wanting to be in the same room with HBO
If they merge with Time-Warner, there wouldn't be a need to buy Starz. I'm sure Disney would make few changes to the divisional structure. HBO would still be a separate division. CNN and ABC News would probably merge. The studios would operate under Alan Horn. DC Comics would still be separate from Marvel.

donaldtoo

The only one near us closed. :(

That bites. :(

dog_bite.jpg

;) :)

Goofyernmost

I didn't know they still printed them!
In case you haven't heard, Canada is a foreign country. Sears stopped printing catalogs in the States quite a few years ago, but someone forgot to send Canada the memo... so they still get one, eh!
The problem is that it is the same one that they printed here in 1968. They use Canada to get rid of all the overstock situations. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom