Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
In case you haven't heard, Canada is a foreign country. Sears stopped printing catalogs in the States quite a few years ago, but someone forgot to send Canada the memo... so they still get one, eh!
The problem is that it is the same one that they printed here in 1968. They use Canada to get rid of all the overstock situations. ;)
was that the year of the infamous underwear ad?

Soarin' Over Pgh

I don't know if I should be sorry or happy for you.

Me either. But considering I feel much better now and actually got stuff done, I'm gonna go with happy.

But I'm hungry.

That bites. :(

dog_bite.jpg

;) :)

Daisy growled and showed her teeth to me once. Once. I jammed my wrist /arm like the pic above in her mouth and dared her to bite me. She bit down just enough for it to be uncomfortable. I bit her ear. Since then, she's never shown teeth to me and if I open her mouth, she will keep it open until I close it.

I've always threatened "if you bite me, I'm gonna bite you back" and I mean it. :joyfull: She's only shown her teeth once since, but to a complete stranger who was at the door bothering me (comcast salesman, I think it was). :happy:

Edit to add...she also will not bite the cat. I suspect a similar incident happened and my vicious little kitty got her good. She barks, but never bites.

Cesar R M

Despite the fact that I love Christmas, even this makes my stomach turn; it's WAY too early . . . :jawdrop:
Every year gets worse I swear..
2-3 years ago, The Christmas decorations were up almost at the same time as halloween.
now in August? Seriously!!!

So my dinner made a comeback.

On one hand, my dinner made a come back. On the other hand, I feel better and not so lard-y.

I don't know how to feel about this.
comeback as in.. reflux? o_O

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Me either. But considering I feel much better now and actually got stuff done, I'm gonna go with happy.

But I'm hungry.

Daisy growled and showed her teeth to me once. Once. I jammed my wrist /arm like the pic above in her mouth and dared her to bite me. She bit down just enough for it to be uncomfortable. I bit her ear. Since then, she's never shown teeth to me and if I open her mouth, she will keep it open until I close it.

I've always threatened "if you bite me, I'm gonna bite you back" and I mean it. :joyfull: She's only shown her teeth once since, but to a complete stranger who was at the door bothering me (comcast salesman, I think it was). :happy:

Edit to add...she also will not bite the cat. I suspect a similar incident happened and my vicious little kitty got her good. She barks, but never bites.

My DH said that to my DS once too! He was about two and started to gnaw on his shoulder...that stopped it.
Manchild never tried to bite again.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Reservation for Rose and Crown was at 7:15. It's 7:50 and we are still not seated.

That is intolerable! Its full of people or what?

Myself, of course. :rolleyes:
After all, we are all the same person. ;) :)
Pretty sure you were talking to me (I was the one telling about Olive Garden, Bucca and Pappadeux).
But not to worry, we know the information still reaches all of us as we're the same person.

Cesar R M

tumblr_me07k5caDB1qakh43o11_r1_250.gif

All joking aside, I can't see that getting through antitrust law. They would definitely have to sell off some assets.
both options would hit antritust levels Imho (disney vs comcast).. if its Comcast.. they would own.. what? 80% of all cable pipes, networks and clients?

That was my first thought as well...competition is necessary . You can't have one giant corporation running the entire entertainment field.
reminds me of the monster known as ATT.
every 30 years or so.. ATT converts into a monopolistic behemoth and gets split. And slowly goes again to buy each of its parts. Its like they kept picking to see if someone in the antitrust chair can be bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom