Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyernmost

Also if anyone was wondering how I happened upon that topic, (I'm sure everyone is curious) that was an assignment I got to write a paper about when in High School. I, of course, like any other 16 year old in the world would have no first hand information about such a obscure, useless topic. I could only find one book on it so in order to write a paper and not plagiarize, I put a quotation mark at the beginning and a close quotation at the end and every word in it was directly from the book. Amazingly, I got a C on it. Don't know why, but, I am a gracious type person so I just quietly accepted it.

MOXOMUMD

Oh great, now it is known what to do to get past the system. Complain at a restaurant and quick as you can say, Bob's your uncle, FP in hand. Lovely! Will Disney never learn that the easy way out for one group is the hard way for other Cast Members. If they'd learn to just say no once in awhile, they would save themselves a lot of grief.

If there is anything that discourages me from going to WDW these days, it's the feeling that for me to act, as I was raised, to be tolerate of many things, costs me dearly. I give up!
I don't have an Uncle Bob, no FP for me. :(

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Also if anyone was wondering how I happened upon that topic, (I'm sure everyone is curious) that was an assignment I got to write a paper about when in High School. I, of course, like any other 16 year old in the world would have no first hand information about such a obscure, useless topic. I could only find one book on it so in order to write a paper and not plagiarize, I put a quotation mark at the beginning and a close quotation at the end and every word in it was directly from the book. Amazingly, I got a C on it. Don't know why, but, I am a gracious type person so I just quietly accepted it.
"C" for "copycat".

StarWarsGirl

Oh great, now it is known what to do to get past the system. Complain at a restaurant and quick as you can say, Bob's your uncle, FP in hand. Lovely! Will Disney never learn that the easy way out for one group is the hard way for other Cast Members. If they'd learn to just say no once in awhile, they would save themselves a lot of grief.

If there is anything that discourages me from going to WDW these days, it's the feeling that for me to act, as I was raised, to be tolerate of many things, costs me dearly. I give up!
Keep in mind that when our friend complained, this was right when the system rolled out for all parks and you were limited to 3 per day. It did not work properly and had a lot of issues, which is why he complained. He has since been back when they began issuing additional FPs and was fine with the system then. Now Disney will give you 1 or two additional FPs (as in valid for one attraction) but pretty much no more unless you're having major issues with the system. We got two when we had the issue with the MBs and room charging didn't work for two days. I'm sure there are people who will try to circumvent the system like they did with the GAC abuse, but Disney's not giving away unlimited FPs. There's probably also a way of marking when guests are complaining on their accounts to try to prevent that.

We try to limit our complaints to management. Tonight we ended up not complaining to management because the rest of the service was great and the food was good. We'll just make a note of it when Disney asks us for feedback.

donaldtoo

BTW, When did this thraed become the Food Channel? :depressed:

Hmmm...?
Pretty much waaaaaaaayyyyy before it all of a sudden became part of the anonymous, internet, know-it-all, macho, tough guy... "Oh yea! Well, my dad can kick his own butt...wait, that's not what I meant...?" News & ( you REALLY don't wanna' know what I actually wanna' put here) Rumors section, I'm thinkin'.

seahawk7

And, this is just ridiculous...
:confused:

bigmac.jpg
That's crazy huge!

StarWarsGirl

Internet. Has. Been. Wonderful. To. Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom