Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

BvZ0eKhIIAAyknS.jpg

Where the heck can I get me some a' these...?!?! :hungry: :)
Better yet, where can I get me some a' these holding bacon...?!!!!! :joyfull: ;) :)

PeterAlt

Just saw the news that Bob Iger is preparing a bid for Time Warner! Wow! And they said I was nuts over in one of the Spirit threads a few months ago! I saw it back then as a logical move, if Disney wants to remain in the game, as I think Iger also may have realized!

I'm not in favor of the consolidation of the industry, but the industry - like it or not - has been consolidating. In the dog eat dog business world, you will eat or eventually get eaten. I'm pleased that Iger decided his company will eat other studios and not get eaten by bigger ones!

donaldtoo

Bucco is nice enough, but I prefer to show up (unexpectedly) at my Italian friend's house. Every meal is a feast and even on their "off" day it's still miles ahead of any chain.

To actually have a scheduled dinner at said friends house is to walk into a feast for a kingdom. Every type of meat, seafood (not my thing) and pasta you can imagine. I gain 5 lbs every time.

:hungry:

Oh my. When do we eat...?!?!?! o_O :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: ;) :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Just saw the news that Bob Iger is preparing a bid for Time Warner! Wow! And they said I was nuts over in one of the Spirit threads a few months ago! I saw it back then as a logical move, if Disney wants to remain in the game, as I think Iger also may have realized!

I'm not in favor of the consolidation of the industry, but the industry - like it or not - has been consolidating. In the dog eat dog business world, you will eat or eventually get eaten. I'm pleased that Iger decided his company will eat other studios and not get eaten by bigger ones!
My feelings on this...I can't see Disney even wanting to be in the same room with HBO

jdmdisney99

tumblr_me07k5caDB1qakh43o11_r1_250.gif

All joking aside, I can't see that getting through antitrust law. They would definitely have to sell off some assets.

trr1

maybe they can buy netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom