Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ha! I'll have to take out some binoculars!

I had two golden retrievers before Walt. The girl loved tomatoes to the point where my DH had to build a fence around the plants to keep her from picking the red ones off vine and devouring them. One day I picked a load similar to yours and I put them in a large pasta serving bowl on the middle of the kitchen table. (Built in L bench kitchen dining unit) I came back in the house and every single tomato was gone! Two trips to the vet for shots to gain control over her digestive system.

That's so funny about the dog's tomato obsession! :D It's a riot what dogs love to eat, at times. Reminds me a bit of a somewhat similar story.

The one time I visited the Florida Keys, the caretaker of the mansion my boss owned down there, was also a caretaker of another mansion in the Keys. He took me to meet two pleasant, elderly (mid to late 80s) ladies who owned a gorgeous property. They had two beautiful, German Shepherd guard dogs, but they were also their pets. Outside their home were lovely gardens of tropical flowers and plants.

Mixed in with gardens and foliage were Florida cherry bushes. The cherries were ripe and ready to eat. Well, the two Sheps wolfed down quite a few cherries while I was there! It was hysterical to watch them—they'd bite a cherry off a branch, quickly chew it, lick their lips and go for another one! They had it down! :hungry: :hilarious:

(Even funnier was observing the looks of glee, and hearing the squeals of delight from these two ladies, while they encouraged the dogs to eat more!) ;)

donaldtoo

Thanks!

It was an orientation and welcome to the company type of thing. But it wasn't where I'll actually be working, it was on the north shore, next the ins field (football stadium). I officially start next Monday :) this is my last week at my current job. I'm pretty excited :)

Unrelated but picked these from my garden today...and my chocolate pepper is finally ready!! Yay!

Another easy ten lbs of tomatoes!

So glad to hear all is goin' well with the new gig! :)

LOVE all a' that tomatoy, peppery goodness, too! :hungry:
Also, the pattern in the foreground kinda' reminds me of somethin' ya' might see at 50's Prime Time!!! :joyfull: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom