Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
8 loads of laundry done. Load of towels done. One load of sheets to go.

5 loads of laundry folded, towels put away. 3 more loads lying flat waiting to be folded but I am so done. These two weeks of cool to hot made my laundry multiply. ManChild being home a few days didn't help either.

Gabe1

I did not go thru customs in Orlando.
I entered via Houston.

The strange part is how they got my Mother's bags by the end of the "normal waiting timeframe". But not mine.
They both were supposed to be together.

Infact, I even had printed themed tags to identify our bags (apart from the airline and DME tags)
I had Donatello from TMNT, and my mother wanted Princess Merida from Brave.

Boy I'd be checking my bags claiming them at baggage claim and putting them on the bus I rode on with that many exchanges of bags.

Soarin' Over Pgh

@Soarin' Over Pgh I hope your first day at the new job worked out well. Most important for any first day: did you find out where you can get yourself a cup of coffee? :happy: (Priorities . . . you know . . .)

Thanks!

It was an orientation and welcome to the company type of thing. But it wasn't where I'll actually be working, it was on the north shore, next the ins field (football stadium). I officially start next Monday :) this is my last week at my current job. I'm pretty excited :)

Unrelated but picked these from my garden today...and my chocolate pepper is finally ready!! Yay!

Another easy ten lbs of tomatoes!

StarWarsGirl

Oh my goodness--were you stuck in the elevated seats position, or had the seats lowered enough so that your feet could touch the floor? Or, were you all just stuck inside the seat belts (i.e., the power to unlock the buckles was not working).
They brought us down right after we heard it malfunction. After that, we were on the ground with Patrick telling us to remain seated, the flight would resume momentarily. Never did.

Another reason for a third theater...the wait time when we used our FPs was 45-50 minutes. It shot up to 125 minutes after we got off

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Canada is an autonomous territory of the American Empire. Don't believe me? Then how come its missiles and nuclear arsenal is under the NORAD command system. NORAD controls both the US and Canada's arsenal and is commanded by US generals, like how NATO is with Europe. (The EU wants to change this and put NATO under European command.)

As an American, I don't really know how I should feel about America's secretive global empire. If the member nations are okay with it, then I guess I am too.

I don't know about you but since Canadia has it's own pavilion at EPCOT, I would think of it as fairly independent.

Gabe1

SHARK!!!!! :eek:

;)

Very nice, actually!!! :)

Everyone has been talking up the shark in fresh water Lake Michigan the last few days.

shark-e1408016958693.jpeg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
That makes me sad. I have a DD, she keeps the boys in step.
Typical, actually.
Birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's/Father's Day, etc. are actually not a big deal in our family - to any of us.

We go all out for Christmas. That's it.

I guess it's partly my fault, as this is the way I was brought up. Hubby too.

I got a bunch of cards, and a candle from my aunt.
Son #1 wished me a Happy Birthday and kissed me on the top of my head (he always does this) and Son #2 managed to avoid pi$$ing me off.
That's really all I need at my age.

And then tonight, I went and bought myself 7 Pandora charms. This made Hubby happy.

Cesar R M

Typical, actually.
Birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's/Father's Day, etc. are actually not a big deal in our family - to any of us.

We go all out for Christmas. That's it.

I guess it's partly my fault, as this is the way I was brought up. Hubby too.

I got a bunch of cards, and a candle from my aunt.
Son #1 wished me a Happy Birthday and kissed me on the top of my head (he always does this) and Son #2 managed to avoid pi$$ing me off.
That's really all I need at my age.

And then tonight, I went and bought myself 7 Pandora charms. This made Hubby happy.
Speaking of christmas.. I really wish corporations stop diluting the feel.
There are companies that are already offering their christmas crap.. and its not even September!

At this rate...they will be blasting Halloween stuff at the same time as Easter and Christmas stuff in June!

Gabe1

Nope. Sorry. It wasn't that interesting. Sitting there in the dark...then with all the lights on.
My DS got stuck on the Tower just before the drop. 45 minutes until they physically dragged them out, walked them around and down some stairs and then an elevator. He took some cool photos. CM, Sir!!! No photo's, the Sirrrrrr, then SIIIRRRRRRR! Ya just gotta take the good ones.

Gabe1

Thanks!

It was an orientation and welcome to the company type of thing. But it wasn't where I'll actually be working, it was on the north shore, next the ins field (football stadium). I officially start next Monday :) this is my last week at my current job. I'm pretty excited :)

Unrelated but picked these from my garden today...and my chocolate pepper is finally ready!! Yay!

Another easy ten lbs of tomatoes!
How pretty they are. Time to start dicing and sauteing them lightly and sticking them in ziplocks/freezer for winter feasts of pasta or salsas. Slurp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom