Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

Omg, my sister Sara has been sending me text messages for the past 20 mins or so about Disney! I've been busy with my trip research to answer her. I haven't even read what she sent yet, but I can tell you all would be interested! So, I will attempt to stitch all her messages together for your reading enjoyment...

Pete, this is a very interesting fan based Disney club. Filmed and interviewed in the 1960's in the 1970 about rides and how they originated and their original purposes. Here is one link to a movie for sale about the people mover. Check out the other videos from this seller. Let me know if you have any interest. It looks totally cool for me. I can send you other links to other movies if you like. Let me know. View the link below and let me know your thoughts.

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291217158136&alt=web

I do not even that fan base club is existent anymore. But I think it's so totally cool. Check out this other sellers videos for sale. Which one sounds most intriguing to you? You can choose one and I'll buy it for you for you as an early birthday present, if you like. Let me know how you like her selections...

Watch "Extinct Attractions Interview with Roy Disney by …" on YouTube
Extinct Attractions Interview with Roy Disney by …:

Youtube 1974 Disney commercial

Watch "Extinct Attractions: Disneyland 1974 commercial" on YouTube
Extinct Attractions: Disneyland 1974 commercial:

YouTube Disney Peoplemover history

Watch "Disneyland PeopleMover History documentary Full L…" on YouTube
Disneyland PeopleMover History documentary Full L…:

Watch "Extinct Attractions: Walt Disney curses plus Bloo…" on YouTube
Extinct Attractions: Walt Disney curses plus Bloo…:

Watch "Extinct Attractions: Testing the 1964 Ford Magic …" on YouTube
Extinct Attractions: Testing the 1964 Ford Magic …:

I hope she's done! Every few minutes my iPhone has been blowing up with text messages from her (the ones above) about Disney. Someone please summarize all that and tell me if it's interesting or not!

PeterAlt

She wasn't done...

Watch "Superstar Limo - Extinct Attraction Ride Footage …" on YouTube
Superstar Limo - Extinct Attraction Ride Footage …:

PeterAlt

A1. I'm actually glad they evac'ed. Before we went down, the seats jerked and I heard a thud. Then they stopped the film and brought us down. I would rather them figure out why it jerked and why I heard the thud before I ride it again.
Omg, we're still talking about steak! I thought I left that party yesterday... And you all are still there!! When I left we were talking about how everyone likes their steak done. Now, I walk back I'm where the party was taking place two days ago and I'm hearing "I like mine with A1 steak sauce... Yada yada yada..." Fiction never gets stranger than this!

I came here to share pics of the hostels, but now I have a sudden urge to go out and eat steak! I'll post them later after when I get some rest...

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My DS got stuck on the Tower just before the drop. 45 minutes until they physically dragged them out, walked them around and down some stairs and then an elevator. He took some cool photos. CM, Sir!!! No photo's, the Sirrrrrr, then SIIIRRRRRRR! Ya just gotta take the good ones.

Back in May, I also got stuck on TOT. We went through the whole ride, and it was at the very end that the ride stopped; all lights were out except for 1 small flashing light. Then the recording of the "start" of the ride began, and all of us were stuck in the non-moving vehicle!

After about 6 minutes or so in the dark (which seems really long when you're locked in a seat belt in the dark, and there's no announcement, etc. :arghh: ), the lights outside the vehicle went on. A maintenance man came by and said he was going to haul us out. Went through same scenario as your son after that. It was cool seeing behind the scenes where we exited, and they also offered us an immediate ride again if we wanted; all accepted except for one guy only.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Omg, my sister Sara has been sending me text messages for the past 20 mins or so about Disney! I've been busy with my trip research to answer her. I haven't even read what she sent yet, but I can tell you all would be interested! So, I will attempt to stitch all her messages together for your reading enjoyment...

Pete, this is a very interesting fan based Disney club. Filmed and interviewed in the 1960's in the 1970 about rides and how they originated and their original purposes. Here is one link to a movie for sale about the people mover. Check out the other videos from this seller. Let me know if you have any interest. It looks totally cool for me. I can send you other links to other movies if you like. Let me know. View the link below and let me know your thoughts.

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291217158136&alt=web

I do not even that fan base club is existent anymore. But I think it's so totally cool. Check out this other sellers videos for sale. Which one sounds most intriguing to you? You can choose one and I'll buy it for you for you as an early birthday present, if you like. Let me know how you like her selections...

Watch "Extinct Attractions Interview with Roy Disney by …" on YouTube
Extinct Attractions Interview with Roy Disney by …:

Youtube 1974 Disney commercial

Watch "Extinct Attractions: Disneyland 1974 commercial" on YouTube
Extinct Attractions: Disneyland 1974 commercial:

YouTube Disney Peoplemover history

Watch "Disneyland PeopleMover History documentary Full L…" on YouTube
Disneyland PeopleMover History documentary Full L…:

Watch "Extinct Attractions: Walt Disney curses plus Bloo…" on YouTube
Extinct Attractions: Walt Disney curses plus Bloo…:

Watch "Extinct Attractions: Testing the 1964 Ford Magic …" on YouTube
Extinct Attractions: Testing the 1964 Ford Magic …:

I hope she's done! Every few minutes my iPhone has been blowing up with text messages from her (the ones above) about Disney. Someone please summarize all that and tell me if it's interesting or not!

The 48 minute YouTube is one that I will likely watch in the middle of a winter blizzard while trapped inside my home. Look for things to do when it is -15 degrees.

Gabe1

BvZ0eKhIIAAyknS.jpg

seahawk7

They brought us down right after we heard it malfunction. After that, we were on the ground with Patrick telling us to remain seated, the flight would resume momentarily. Never did.

Another reason for a third theater...the wait time when we used our FPs was 45-50 minutes. It shot up to 125 minutes after we got off
Wow that's too bad. I was hoping it was a cool experience. I guess that Soarin was Boarin. :facepalm:

StarWarsGirl

Okay, next mission: get out of bed. Probably not going to the main pool, just the quiet pool. Fewer people, closer walk (as in down the hall and down the elevator instead of down the hall, down the elevator, across the hotel and in). The rest of my group went to Blizzard Beach. My mom saw me shaking as I got out of bed and told me to get back in it. So now just down to the pool for the day sounds fine.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Everyone has been talking up the shark in fresh water Lake Michigan the last few days.

shark-e1408016958693.jpeg

Pretty sure that's @PUSH with an artificial fin taped to his can!

How pretty they are. Time to start dicing and sauteing them lightly and sticking them in ziplocks/freezer for winter feasts of pasta or salsas. Slurp.

I seriously doubt they'll last long enough to freeze :( At the rate I'm eating them, I'm shocked I haven't turned into a tomato yet.

Gabe1

Pretty sure that's @PUSH with an artificial fin taped to his can!

I seriously doubt they'll last long enough to freeze :( At the rate I'm eating them, I'm shocked I haven't turned into a tomato yet.

Ha! I'll have to take out some binoculars!

I had two golden retrievers before Walt. The girl loved tomatoes to the point where my DH had to build a fence around the plants to keep her from picking the red ones off vine and devouring them. One day I picked a load similar to yours and I put them in a large pasta serving bowl on the middle of the kitchen table. (Built in L bench kitchen dining unit) I came back in the house and every single tomato was gone! Two trips to the vet for shots to gain control over her digestive system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom