Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyernmost

And then, of course, I found these... :)

americas-hat-beard-canada-us-mexico.jpg

tumblr_lfgm9e4bAr1qdxa4wo1_400.jpg

;)

That 2nd photo clears throat,kinda dirty .
I'll tell you what I see. First in order for that area lower left to be a beard that would mean that the hat was on backwards which only means that it has a massive head of hair splaying out in every direction under the bill.

I do realize that Florida, as usual, is looked upon as some form of phallic symbol, shame on you folks.

Cesar R M

I know that a few years ago, they changed from the yellow luggage tags to the plastic ones, that you described. So as Gabe said, if you don't put those plastic tags on the luggage, you can just go and pick up luggage in the luggage carousel as usual. Then you can bring the bags, yourself, to the Magic Express bus and the driver will simply put them inside the bus storage to your destination. You can bring the bags in to the hotel yourself. Some people prefer that.

Also, be sure to at least bring all the Disney travel-related paperwork they sent to you. I know that you have to check in at a Magic Express counter and the person at the desk will need to see your documents from Disney before you are sent to the queue for boarding the bus.
I will definitively be doing that in the future!
Better keep my bags with me than have an scare of "NO CLEAN CLOTHES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Specially after flying 7+ hours.

Also, my issue was never the DME counter to board. I already know how to move there.
Just the bags arriving way too late.

Cesar R M

They still have the yellow tags. We're talking about the ones with peel stickers you wrap around the handle and dispose of at your hotel. The plastic tags are regular luggage tags that will not get your luggage to your room.

That's interesting. A few years ago, I could have sworn they did away with the yellow tags, and replaced all of those with the plastic tag that hooked on to the outside of your luggage. Maybe I'm having a Minnie Memory Lapse . . . oh dear . . .

Like I said before, maybe they are different for clients from outside the US and Canada (due of unreliable shipping?)
Because I never seen the yellow ones. I had tags that were similar to your average airline plastic tag (not the paper ones that glue) and were definitively not yellow, but had the DME logos and a codebar.

I wish I had saved the tags now.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Sorry, I bought an 1978 IH tractor with a bucket right after I got the farm - The green stuff was out of my price range!

The man across the road a few doors down from me grew up on a family farm. He and his brothers and sisters sold it when the parents died. When he died he was one of 2 of them that drove, ever. I convinced his sister to sell me the car for my DD, it had 20K miles on it and it had sat for 4 years already in the garage, it was about 8 years old. So 2200.00 dollars later we were in her garage buying my DD a car and along side it is this very old
John Deer Tractor, perfectly clean and waxed. Still sitting in the empty garage attached to the empty house, though the house got a new roof and gutters this year. The last sister standing just keeps everything. She now has 3 houses another car and no telephone, ever. How I ever convinced her to sell the car was beyond me.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
ok, this is even weirder.. I never had any DME tags given to me, only the "paper folder" with the basic explanation of how DME works.
so I am now even more confused.

The same happened with DCL, they actually shipped the tags to my travel agency's address and not to me.

So did you have your bags to go through customs?

Cesar R M

I actually like Olive Garden's food, although, yes, I wouldn't rave about it in an authentic sense.
I really like Maggiano's (although, my mother actually makes a better egg plant parm ;))and Buca di Beppo, which, I think...?, are much closer to authentic Italian.
But, one of our favorite places, so far, locally is a one off, family owned restaurant about 1.5 miles from our house called Reale's. These folks are originally from New York and moved here about 35-ish years ago. Very good stuff...!!! :hungry: :)

As to that second part...
Since the hubster is actually the one that did the dirty deed of catchin' and killin' Jaws, just make sure he's always in the water with you. You know, kinda' like a canary in a coal mine...while it's munchin' revenge on him you can make your escape...! :D ;) :)
I have not tried Buca di Beppo but I always felt it overpriced. (In the times one of my friends wanted to hang out there, the prices were 30+ 40+ USD for every dish)
I'm no italian expert, but the Houston's Olive Gardens (a few miles from the airport facing south on the west side of the tollway) were really good for me.
I love the breadsticks and the Fried Shrimp Scampi with garlic and lemon.

Other restaurant I love is Papa Deux (12711 Hwy 59 S., Stafford, TX 77477)
Affordable and they offer a disgusting amount of food.
I mean.. I eat a lot but I cant even finish their "lunch" sizes. I cant even imagine the normal platters. (note that I eat 2-3 dishes + bread at an Olive Garden)
My favorite is the Pasta Mardi Grass!! :hungry:

TopOf2l.jpg

Cesar R M

So did you have your bags to go through customs?
I did not go thru customs in Orlando.
I entered via Houston.

The strange part is how they got my Mother's bags by the end of the "normal waiting timeframe". But not mine.
They both were supposed to be together.

Infact, I even had printed themed tags to identify our bags (apart from the airline and DME tags)
I had Donatello from TMNT, and my mother wanted Princess Merida from Brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom