Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Okay, next mission: get out of bed. Probably not going to the main pool, just the quiet pool. Fewer people, closer walk (as in down the hall and down the elevator instead of down the hall, down the elevator, across the hotel and in). The rest of my group went to Blizzard Beach. My mom saw me shaking as I got out of bed and told me to get back in it. So now just down to the pool for the day sounds fine.
Sympathy Like.

StarWarsGirl

Haha! Nice :)

It's the only image I have that's worthy of avatar-ness on my (work) computer, so I went with it. Seeing Robin Williams everytime I post kinda hurts. :\
I just saw the Steelers Mickey and was like, "Hmm...need some Ravens around here." Even though I'm still too excited about the Orioles to think about the Ravens.

I know. Every time I see the Genie around here I feel sad. Though as time goes by the sting lets up a little.

donaldtoo

I have not tried Buca di Beppo but I always felt it overpriced. (In the times one of my friends wanted to hang out there, the prices were 30+ 40+ USD for every dish)
I'm no italian expert, but the Houston's Olive Gardens (a few miles from the airport facing south on the west side of the tollway) were really good for me.
I love the breadsticks and the Fried Shrimp Scampi with garlic and lemon.

Other restaurant I love is Papa Deux (12711 Hwy 59 S., Stafford, TX 77477)
Affordable and they offer a disgusting amount of food.
I mean.. I eat a lot but I cant even finish their "lunch" sizes. I cant even imagine the normal platters. (note that I eat 2-3 dishes + bread at an Olive Garden)
My favorite is the Pasta Mardi Grass!! :hungry:

TopOf2l.jpg

That post up there was supposed to go with this...even though I clicked on reply it didn't include it... :)

Plus, I wanted to add that we have a Pappadeaux right down the road and love it! Haven't eaten there in quite some time, though...so many choices around here and so little time...! :arghh: ;) :)

Soarin' Over Pgh

We also really love the atmosphere at Buca di Beppo...

buca-inside.jpg

Buca-Di-Beppo-Redondo-Beach-19.jpg

Buca-Di-Beppo-Redondo-Beach-13.jpg

:)

Bucco is nice enough, but I prefer to show up (unexpectedly) at my Italian friend's house. Every meal is a feast and even on their "off" day it's still miles ahead of any chain.

To actually have a scheduled dinner at said friends house is to walk into a feast for a kingdom. Every type of meat, seafood (not my thing) and pasta you can imagine. I gain 5 lbs every time.

:hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom